cross dressing🍋

"Alex are you sure about this?" The Small boy asked as he just stared at the maid outfit he had picked out for Josh to try. "Oh stop being a baby you look great" alex replies smirking looking intently at Josh.

"I fell so reviled" he blishes pushing the dress down further to hide his boxers. "Come sit" alex commanded patting his lap to his suprise Josh did as asked.

"Wow being obedient are we?" He teased beginning sure to brush up against his neck. This action sending shivers down this spin as alex kisses his neck leaving marks.

"H-hey don't tease" Josh moans out only for Josh to reach his hand up the dress and squeeze his ass causing another Yelp. Face to face they stare at each other deeply before kissing tongue Gladding together as Josh hugs onto alex as he grinds against him.
"Mmm" Alex grunts letting go of each other's lip's for air they continue to make eye contact.

"Your so cute" alexa comments making the smaller boy blush "shut up" alex chuckles flipping them over "are you ready miss" he ask running his hand up Joshes thigh. Removing his boxer's before removeing his own clothes he motion for Josh to get on all fours.

Complying the boy dose as asked "b-be gental" he squeaks out only to be ignored till alex thrust his hips into Josh. "Y-you ok" Alex breaths out waiting for him to adjust before moving."A-alex s-slow down" Josh begs to no use as alex speeds up "I should of got you a maid outfit soon i-it really fits you" alex says deeply as he latches on to Josh's shoulder.

As they both come down from there highes they hold each other tight before drifting softy to sleep.

Thx for the request hope you like it