secret

Hey hey hey! I'm back Also I have a Tumblr it's julibelle2 I do headcons and matchups for haikyuu,dbz and mha sooooo if ya into that hmu
I do request

Josh's POV

I wake up only to realize I'm not in my bed looking around it all hit me. Flinging the covers back I look down at my self "thank God" I sigh out ploping back down.

I lay there staring at the wall when I heard the door open as Alex Walks in."good morning sunshine" he said only for me to roll my eyes "don't call me that" I groan out rooling to my side.

No body's POV

Alex chuckels "ready for school?" He ask as Josh checks his phone "I don't have clothes" he simply replys stepping out of bed as a pair of pants and a hoodie was thrown at him.

He held the clothing in his hands before thanking Alex "hurry up" was the last thing he heard as he closed the door of the bathroom.

Stepping out he makes eye contact with Alex "what" he ask the taller male eyeing him up and down. Only for him to look away with a blush on his face.(Alex is way taller than than Josh so boyfriend hoodie)

They are arrived at school in Alex's car but before Josh could open the door his hand was grabbed. "What about them?" He ask gerstering to other kids walking into the building.

"What about them?" Josh replies with a qustioning tone a moment of silence passed before Josh spoke up.

"We'll keep it a secret From them...if they ask you picked me up to be generous" Alex looked up with worried eyes. His grip tightens of Josh before pulling him in for a quick kiss "deal" he says as he steps out of the car.

They make there way into the bus no looking at each other only to smile at one onther as they go seprete ways to class.