torture

( ok I know I haven't updated this story cuz well I couldn't rlly think of anything I love yaoi and well reading some stuff and I got some ideas)

Josh's POV

The incident that happened in the locker room just keeps running through my head. (flash back) "ah" Josh screams as Alex rocks his hips against the boy ( end of flash back) I made a disgusted face while thinking. of that. He just keeps messing with me every day he bully's me then dose things to me that are unspeakable.

I sat there thinking "do I really hate this" jolting up " what the hell am I thinking!" I yell shaking my head getting my thoughts together. "Ugh" I groan getting out of bed "another day of hell" walking down the stairs passing my mom as she greets me "morning sweetie" she says "morning" I say back to her.

                  ( Skip to school)

3 POV

Josh walks down the hall making his way to first period before his hood of his jacket was pulled back making him fall. Looking up only to see the devil him self "hey nerd have a nice fall" Alex chuckels as the other kids laugh. Picking up his thing's getting up and walking away " hey we're do you think your going you fucking rat" Alex yells at Josh only to be ignored.

Clenching his fist "no one ignores me" he says growling before smirking "I'll get you" he says in a low voice.  (In first period) Josh was sitting in class when a pice of paper was thrown at him looking back to see Alex and other kids laughing. Opening the paper up to see that it says " can't wait to see that face of yours slut" glaring back at Alex as he smirks. Looking back at the bord ignoring the insults thrown at him "Alex!" The teacher yelled.

Everyone turned to look at Alex "I will not tolerate this behavior in my classroom step out on the hall!" The teachers yells at him making the class gigel including Josh. As Alex walked pass Josh he gave him a death glare before mouthing "your dead" Josh's exspreion changed from smug to scared.

        ( Time skip to after school)

2 POV

Josh walked down the hall leaving school until he was pulled in the bathroom. "H-" his mouth was covered as he got pulled into a stoll "oh don't think I forgot about what happened in class". removeing alexes hand Josh looked back at him " you think it's funny that I got introubel because of you" Josh tried to say something but he couldn't "and ignoring me in the hall".

" But that's ok cuz I don't think you can ignore what I'ma bout to do" before Josh could speak Alex grabed him and lifted him up so he was on the wall while Alex gripted his thighs in order to keep him up. "S-stop" Josh said only to be hushed with a rough forced kiss pulling a way a string of slavia only connecting them.

"I'm going to torture you so you know not to do that bull shit again" leaning down Alex bit Josh's neck roughly making the boy scream quitely. "Why can't you d-do this to a girl instead of me" Josh asked as Alex pulled away. Panting lightly "because all the girls in this school are sluts that have STDs and I like the faces you make when I fuck you" Josh blushed at his response.

"What why me you bully me all the time why do this to me?"  Alex growled "because I like fucking you it's different now I'm horny so enough fucking questions". Taking off joshes jacket and shirt he began to suck on the boys nipels making him wimper. ( alright things are gonna get spicy😏)
In the process Josh rubed against Alex causing him to grunt and bite down on him leaving marks all over his body.

"Stop!" Josh yelled as he pushed Alex away "I'm tierd of all this I'm only your Little play thing" tears pricked at his eyes "enough already" he said in a shaky voice. This surprised Alex but only making him mad he grabbed joshes and slammed him face down on the bathroom floor. "Ah" Alex yanked off his pants only for Josh to try and get up growling he pushed him back down harder making his nose bleed.

Unbuckling his pants he slid his stiff member out as he grabbed onto joshes hips shoving his way in not letting him adjust to his size. "If you *grunt* ever talk back again I'll kill you" Alex said pounding into the pore boy. Josh could fells his hips brushing trying his best not let out a sound he failed as he moaned. " You like that huh? Even after all this you moan cuz you like my dick in you" Alex said as tears streamed down his face.

Alex's POV

"Fuck I can't stop I want more" Alex thought to himself as he looked down at the boy he was hurting. Deep down he kneew it is wrong but he doesn't know how to show his affection otherwise. "Fuck" he panted out "I'm ghaa" Alex grabbed him by his shoulders shoving himself deeper in the boy as he released in him.

2 POV

Panting Alex stood up as Josh slumped to the floor Alex stared at the boy his nose was bloody as Alex's juices dripped out of him. Putting his clothes on he stood there " come on get up" Alex said as Josh slowly made his way up wabeling his nose was bloody and his cheeks had tears on them. Just staring at the boy made his chest throb he cleaned him up as he helped him walk home "I'm sorry" Alex said looking at the pale boy only for him to be silent. They arived at joshes house opening the dore he walked in not saying a word to Alex but only.

Closed the dore leaving him there "fuck" Alex said walking away felling guilty.

😤 Done this is sad but I did my best now let the yaoi gods bless you