MOVIE NIGHT

Jungkook POV:
"Jin hyung! Where's Tae?" I asked while rubbing my eyes. "ohh sweetie he just bought something. Don't worry he will comeback soon" I went in the kitchen "what are you cooking hyung?" "some waffles, wanna taste it?" I nodded then he give a piece amd I ate "wow it's delicious hyung" "ok we will eat now can you call the others?" I nodded and went upstairs to wake my hyungs. I first went to Jimin and Yoongi hyung room "Lovebirds woke up now! I know your tired Jiminie but we need to eat" Then Jimin hit me a pillow "what it's not my fault that your so loud last night" "yah! Get out here now!" I quickly went out before he beat me up. Then I went to hobi hyung's room "Hobi hyung wake up! Breakfast is ready!" "arraseo arraseo (fine, fine)" then he streched and proceed to wake up. I was about to go to Namjoon and Jin hyungs room but I saw Namjoon hyung walking out already so I went downstairs to eat. We are currently eating when someone came... "Tae!" I stood up and hugged him. "ohh baby, you missed me that much?" I nodded eagerly. "Jungkook-ah you become clingly now a days huh" Jin hyung said "I don't know why, but I really love Taehyung to be always by my side" then me and Tae proceed to the dinning room and eat. When suddenly Yoongi hyung ask "did you guys do it already?" "what hyung?" "you know what I mean" Then I suddenly blushed. "Yeah we did hyung" Taehyung answered making me blush "did you wear condom?" we shook our heads.. "aren't you pregnant Jungkook?" "yah hyung that's impossible" "just kidding" then we continue to eat....

After eating...

Taehyung POV:
"hyung did you fix it already?" I asked Samuel hyung "yepp Taehyung ready to go" "thanks hyung" then I ended the call...

"Babe!" Then I saw Jungkook walking towards me "yes?" "can we go out today?" "yes!" then Jungkook went upstairs to get ready....

*after a few mins*
"babe i'm done" I took his hands and went to my car before that we bid good bye to the hyungs...

*at the cinema*
Jungkook POV:
We arrive at a drive in cinema. Which I never knew existed. "babe it's so nice hear, so peaceful" "of course baby we need to enjoy the night and I don't want our fans to ruin it" Then the movie starts. "I love you babe" "I love you too Taehyung, thank you for this day" then we watch the movie while we feel our love and peacefulness of our surroundings....

A/N:
HI SUNSHINES I MADE ANOTHER ONESHOT STORY HOPE YOU LIKE IT!

TRIVIA ABOUT TAEKOOK:
DID YOU KNOW THAT TAEKOOK IS ALSO KNOWN AS THE POWER COUPLE OF SOUTH KOREA

TRIVIA ABOUT TAEKOOK:DID YOU KNOW THAT TAEKOOK IS ALSO KNOWN AS THE POWER COUPLE OF SOUTH KOREA

LOVE YOU ALL!!