Kacchan?

Deku's POV

I just thought Ochaco was cute...omgomgomgomg halp.

I hide my face in embarrassment. "Huh? Is there something wrong?" Ochaco asked looking up. "N-No I'm f-fine," I lied. I glanced back at my phone and saw the time. Oh flip! School starts in 2 minutes. "School starts soon, come on!" I said grabbing Ochaco's sleeve. I blushed as we ran to mr. Aizawa's class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After class was done I grabbed my bag and headed towards lunch. I went and sat at my usual place with Ochaco and Iida. Todoroki came and sat with us too! "So what do you think about a sleepover?" Ochaco said boldly. "A-a s-sleepover...?" Memories flashed in my head like a movie. "Sure! Anything to get away from my dad," Todoroki said quietly, while slurpin' on his soba.

"Yes!" Ochaco said pumping her fists in the air. She's just so... cute when she is excited. I want to make her happy I want ...I want- "l-I I'll ask my mom and see if I can go?" I said hopefully. Ochaco put her palms to her face and her cheeks blushed, well blushER.

"Y-yes that would be cool!" Ochaco whispered turning it face away from me. "Ugh get a room already!" M*neta said as he walked past us with his lunch tray. "Uh it's- not - wha," we both started saying, we were also madly blushing. I looked up to see Kacchan across the room, smirking at me? Oh that little fish- just you WAIT till battle training! His smirk grew, does he find my frustration... amusing?

Iida pushed up his glasses with his index finger. "Well I suppose I could go. Are you going to invite the rest up the class?"

"Yeah! We could have a fun sleepover! I mean we are already in dorms... but we can sleep in the common room!" Ochaco said excitedly, waving her hands in the air. "Here wait I'll text everyone on the GroupChat!" She grabbed her phone out of her bag next to her.

A/N: Just image their phone cases like their hero outfits hehe

Is tHeRe a sHiP I sMeLl?