Chapter 14

Punches came after more punches and soon my vision became blurry. I could only see the silhouette of my father abusing me and the stain of my red gushing blood in his knuckles. Just as I felt myself slipping away, the door was kicked down and 2 men in blue pulled my father off of me and that was the last I remember.

I woke up and found myself surrounded by people in the back of an ambulance. I sat up quickly and looked around frantically.

"What happened? Where am I where is my mom," I asked.

"Avory please calm down, everything is okay," a man said. I looked past the people and saw lights flashing as well as my dad being shoved into a police car with his hands behind his back. I stood
up and look at myself, noticing the bruises and swellings on my body but I didn't care. I walked past the people and walked along the hard black tar road to see what was going on. 4 police cars where surrounding the outside of my house and there was an ambulance behind one of the police vehicles. I rushed to the ambulance with my heart racing and my pulse risen to the sky. What if my mother didn't make it. As she came into vision, I saw her sitting up drinking water and having a blanket around her shoulders while the nurse took her blood pressure and pulse. When she saw me, her eyes lightened and she began to cry. I ran to her and hugged her so tightly as we both sobbed and sobbed and sobbed.

"Excuse me Miss Sean? Can I please ask you a few questions?" A man asked. He had short hair and bright brown eyes. I stood up and stumbled over to the man who helped me stand before he lead me to a police car and let me lean on the hood. He wrapped me in a blanket and put his pen against the painter as he looked up at me. He asked me a few questions about who my dad was and how long he has been gone for. He asked me why he came back and if I knew anything else but I shook my head and wiped away my tears.

"Avory, you're safe now," he told me as he smiled and placed a caring hand on my shoulder. He walked away but before he did I cleared my throat which made him turn around.

"Mr Turnan, how did you know about my father?" I asked as he smiled and walked closer to me, sitting next to me in the car.

"You don't know?" He asked me with a smile, exposing his perfectly pearly white teeth. I shook my head innocently and he laughed.

"Your friend Jay helped us out," he said as he stared into my eyes and I felt myself smile ear to ear. I didn't ask anything more but I just nodded, smiled and blushed as bright as ever before I hugged the police officer. Once I was done being questioned about my dad, I got into my car and drove to the hospital as fast as I could. I needed to see Jay. I needed to ask him if he did this. Did he really do this for me? So many thought were fluttering around in my head and I was so happy and nervous and excited at the same time but I couldn't even pin point one thought. I arrived to the hospital and parked before running into the hospital. As I barged through the swinging doors, I felt as though everything around me was in slow motion. The nurses walking in their blue outfits and the light bulbs seems like they had light trailing behind them. Everything seemed so dramatic and as if I were in a movie scene but I honestly didn't care. I finally got to his room as I opened the door and stood completely still as I saw Jay sit up in his bed. His brown hair was left natural and un-gelled, which I preferred and his big brown eyes were staring at me, and suddenly, I saw a smile being spread slowly across his tanned face. I bit my cut bottom lip and smiled as I closed the door and walked towards him. As I say I'm the bed next to him, I turned to the nurse who was adjusting the needles and continued to smile.

"Excuse me, could you please give us a minute?" I asked sweetly as she smiled and nodded before she walked out and closed the door behind her. Once she left I turned to Jay who was still smiling.

"What happened to you?" He asked once he got a better look at me. His eyebrows were furrowed and his eyes were filled with concern.

"Nothing my dad just, attacked," I said. Even though I was in pain and what happened was terrible, I kept smiling. Jay stayed worried but when I told him I was fine, he became less so.

"So you figured it out did ya?" he asked me as he raised his bushy eyebrow and tried to cover his concern.

"How did you do it?" I asked him with my eyes glued to his, I couldn't look away I was so happy.

"I knew your dad was still outside your house that day you went to visit your mom. I was wanting to give you that piercing for a while and I picked that time, so he would see me, an when he came in I knew to get the polices attention, I needed a finger print, so I got one," he said sweetly.

"You did this, for me?" I asked. I couldn't believe it. I honestly couldn't believe that someone did something like this for me.

"Of course I did," he replied slowly. At that moment, I couldn't help myself. I crashed my lips against his whilst smiling like a bloody idiot. As we kissed passionately, Jay wrapped his muscular arms around my waist and I placed mine around his neck. I had been waiting for this moment forever. And it was finally happening.

2 Months Later

I woke up early in the morning as the warm breeze traveled through my room from the open window. I climbed out, got into the shower and washed my long Ombre hair. The clock showed 7:15am and I got changed into my black loose crop top, my Daisy print denim shorts and my black lace up 3 inch wedges and straightened my hair. I skipped downstairs to greet my mother before the door bell rang and I greeted Jay who was holding 2 cups of Mc Cafe coffee. I said goodbye and kissed Jay quickly before we climbed into his car and headed to the first day of term 2. As we arrived, I met Beth waiting for us by the benches under the willow tree.

"Hey Bitch," I said as I hugged her tightly.

"Hey asshole," she giggled but I stopped when Jensen came walking up from behind her.

"Beth?" He said quietly. She turned to face him but folded her arms and tapped her food as she but her tongue.

"I'm sorry for everything I've done, I was wrong and I'm so sorry, I don't know if you'll forgive me but I am sorry. I'm so sorry," he said sweetly which I could tell made Beth's heart melt because her shoulders dropped. A few seconds past but finally, I kicked her and she ran into Jensens arms.

"Hey cupcake!" I heard a voice yell and I knew it was Cole, he use to call me that. I turned to face him as he came strutting towards me in his typical teenage guy outfit.

"You look absolutely, delicious," he said as he bit his lip.

"Fuck off Cole," I spat as I turned around bit felt a strong grip on my wrist, spinning me back around. But once I turned to face him again, he was on the floor and Jay was clicking his knuckles.

"Never, touch my girlfriend again," he said. We all started to walk away burnt held my pointer finger up, signalling Jay I wanted a minute as I ran over to Cole who had just gotten up, and right hooked him across the face, causing him to fall again. I ran back to Jay who embraced me with a hug.

"That's my girl," he whispered before kissing me in my forehead which made me smile like a little girl. We walked towards the school and as we entered, I let out a big sigh and muttered;

"Wow, high school really does have its ups and downs...but, I still really, really hate High School."

This was my final chapter of this book. I have had an amazing time writing it and thank you to everyone who has followed the story and enjoyed reading it! I hope this chapter is good :) and I want to thank SupernaturallyBri (my Winchester Buddy) for always telling me to update :P (jerk) and also follow her and read her books!! But thank you all :)