The Real Me

After Severus's little sister,  Annika,  started Hogwarts, they were pretty homesick. James and his cronies finally stopped picking on the Slytherins, much to their relief, and they were given equal treatment.

"Lisanna Belle,  the changes you made are great! Thank you," Severus said as he sat in between her and Lily at the Gryffindor table. Lisanna Belle smiled warmly at him in acknowledgement, making both his and Lily's hearts skip a beat.

Just then, a scream was heard from somewhere in the school. It was when Severus looked at the Slytherin table that he noticed Annika wasn't there, and the Marauders, with the exception of Remus were missing as well. "ANNIKA!!!" Severus yelled as he rushed out of the Great Hall with Lily, Lisanna Belle, and the Slytherins hot on his heels. They followed the screams until they stopped at the 2nd floor corridor. Severus pulled out his wand and whispered,  "Point me, Annika Prince!" The spell led him to an abandoned classroom where there was a pile of black and green robes. In that pile of robes, Annika was... a toddler! An adorable one,  but still!

 a toddler! An adorable one,  but still!

(Annika as a toddler)

"Sev'rus!" Annika squealed holding her arms up to her big brother,  who picked her up and cradled her in his arms.

"Well then, little Zodiac. Time to get you to the Hospital Wing," Severus muttered as they made their way to Madam Pomfrey.

In the infirmary,