Return to Dwarka...

Author's POV:
After some days:
Arjun and Ananya, Nakul and Amrita became really good friends. Karn is having weird feelings with Akshara's charm and her boldness but Akshara has already fell for him. Due to their plan Akshara and Ananya made Karn and Arjun talk with each other. Recently they both are feeling comfortable with each other.  Their impression towards each other changed. Kunti is really happy with their change and also understood that princesses are indirectly conveying her to confess that truth. She also made up her mind. Ananya is happily sleeping in her room. While Akshara, Amrita and Subhadra came inside running.
*Akshara: Anu, Utho. Arey utna yaar.
*Ananya: Arey kya hua Di. Sone do.
*Amrita: Hume Dwarka jaana hain.
*Ananya: WHAT???
*Subhadra: Braata Krishn aaya hain. Hume lekar jaane ke liye.
*Ananya: Abhi jaana hain kya?
*Amrita: Pata nahi. Pehle taiyaar hokar aao.
Ananya just nodded and went to get ready. She is not understanding this feeling but she doesn't want to go from here. This atmosphere Kunti, Pandavas, Karn, Dushala everything became normal to her. Arjun?? He is her best friend. Only friend? What's this feeling about him. I don't want to leave him. These are her thoughts. She got ready and came out.
Ananya's Outfit:

Akshara's Outfit:

Akshara's Outfit:

Amrita's Outfit:

They went near Kunti's room to see Kunti, Pandavas and Krishn talking with each other

They went near Kunti's room to see Kunti, Pandavas and Krishn talking with each other. They four went and greeted them and stood beside Krishn. Ananya looked towards Arjun to observe his expression. She observed that he is also unhappy like her. Same goes with Amrita and Nakul.
*Krishn: Aap sab shaam ko taiyaar rehna. Hum Dwarka jaa raha hain. Dau ka aagna hain.
*Subhadra: Ji Braata shree.
*Ananya: Teekh hain Kanha.
They are shocked to listen that. Only Balram will call him that. Others call him with other names. But Ananya called him that. They went away for preparations. Pandavas took their leave and went away. Arjun wanted to see Ananya, His first and true love. With much dare he went to Ananya's chamber. A servant went and asked Ananya to allow Arjun. As he is waiting outside. Her face brightened. She immediately agreed.
*Arjun: Pranam Anu.
*Ananya: Pranipaat Arjun. Kuch kaam hain?
*Arjun: Ha. Kuch dena hain.
With this he took a small jwellery box and there are bangles inside them. She got happy to see them.
*Arjun: Jab hum dono baahar gaya. Tab kareeda mein. Socha tume pasand aayegi. Pasand aaya?
*Ananya: Bahut. Itna sundar hain.
*Arjun: Meri taraf se.
He gave her those bangles. She immediately wore them.
*Arjun: Yaad rahunga na?
*Ananya: kud ko bhul sakta hun mein. Aapko nahin.
She said while looking into his eyes. Both shared a eye lock.
*Arjun: Mujhe har din aapse baat karne ka mann hoga.
*Ananya: Mujhe bhi. Kya karen? Yahan se jaana hi nahin hain. Yahan ki har baat aadat hogayi mujhe. Aap bhi.
*Arjun: Waise mere paas ek upaay hain.
*Ananya: Kya hain. Jaldi bolo Arjun.
He chuckled and then a beautiful parrot with a flower came from window.
Parrot:

Ananya is amazed to see it

Ananya is amazed to see it. Arjun took that flower and gave it to Ananya.
*Arjun: Iska naam chaaya hain. Yeh ab se teri baat bhi sunegi. Tujhe hindi mein likhna aati hain na. Bass. Kuch sawaal hain nahin.
*Ananya: Yeh sach mein meri baat sunegi.
*Arjun: Ha. Barosa kar sakte ho.
She kept her elbow up. Chaaya flied and sat on her hand. She is happy. She can talk to Arjun now. She thought.
*Arjun: Mein chalta hun. Dyaan rakna apna wahan. Pata nahin phir aise kab milenge.
*Ananya: Mujhe bhi wahin lag rahin hain.
*Arjun: Pranipaat.
Saying this he left. She is the happiest person now. She did her work and also enjoyed with Chaaya. At evening after bidding good bye to everyone Yadavas left. Krishna have a hidden smile. After all his sisters marriage is his first step towards destiny. They reached Dwarka after two days. In journey Amrita sat with Krishn. While Akshara and Subhadra sat life before. Ananya in her chariot with her Chaaya. Everyone welcomed them. They went to their rooms after the tiring journey. Back in Dwarka Arjun, Nakul and Karn are struggling with their feelings while Dhuryodhan who is utterly obsessed with Ananya is waiting for the correct time unaware of Arjun's step towards Ananya and their love bird.

************************************
I know it is small one guys but I have exams but I couldn't stop my self to write this. My exam will be done after a week then I will continue.

Do vote and Comment on the chapter.

What do you think about Dhuryodhan?