Hisoka Morow - A Messed Up Kinda Love

Just a short Hisoka part. Warnings for extreme masochism/sadism. Non-con/dub-con. Bone breaking. A fucked up fantasy. Am moving this from my Yandere Overall story to start this off. 

.

"A-Ah, ah, hah, Hi-, Hisokaaah~ AH!" A piercing scream darted around the room, the wound that now punctured your leg from his thumb nail was so gruesome it had spurted outwards. Your brain flooded with endorphins and you quivered with an insatiable lust. You wanted more, you wanted to indulge in the sensations and you wanted to show Hisoka and everyone around you how beautiful this actually was.

You did so well... Or at least you thought you did. Instead, you had lead him to your one, demeaning secret.

Self-harm turns you on.

Or more so, anything harmful that's done to you, self inflicted or nah. Being cut, stabbed, twisted, anything, it was enough to make your pussy cream over nothing- or in this case, Hisoka's dick.

It was a guilty pleasure you seem to have been born with. You don't know what is wrong with you, or why you were 'gifted' with this. as Hisoka likes to say. You could experience extreme circumstances without death, the only thing inhibiting you is the pleasure that overrides your body. Because of this, you spent your life honing your martial arts skills, learning how to properly defend yourself and attack mostly from a distance.

Things got complicated when Hisoka took a liking to you. Neither of you knew why at first, though you yourself had suspicion he could smell the lust off of you. It wasn't until the both of you were on a rooftop at midnight, him trying to ask you on a killing date while you trying to track down someone for information, that you got shot in the head by an assassin. Everything went silent for the moment you were down.

Then... You were laughing. Laughing soon turned to moaning as your eyes rolled into the back of your head and you slowly, wobbly stood up. It should have killed you, it really should have. Unfortunately, you were not granted that mercy. Instead, you spun around to find your attacker, springing to them and giving them the treatment your clouded mind could think of in that moment. You ground against his broken leg, bit into his shoulder and forcibly used his hand to dig his own blade into your gut. By the end of it, he was dead and Hisoka had taken your blissed out form to a different location.

"You really are an enigma, (Y/n)," Hisoka huffed in your ear, grinding his cock deeper and deeper into your womb. The internal infliction of his head punching your cervix was mind-numbing. You knew standing, let along walking, was going to be one hell of a chore and you loved it.

Your nails scratched against the wall, knees chafing in contact with the surface as he rammed you from behind. You could feel the warm blood streaming down your thighs and over your calves, dripping off your toes and the heels of your feet. Squeals, moans and tears only added to enhancing both of your libidos. You hated the fact that he now had leverage over you, but damn were you going to take advantage of every time he decided to put it in play.

A scream that tore your throat made you cum instantaneously. Your pussy creamed, squirting over him and messing up his muscular legs. Hisoka turned your head his way, pulling you in for a deep kiss, tongue invading your mouth with an intensity that was sure to turn anyone looking, off. It was only when he stopped thrusting, cumming thick, hot ropes into you and letting your leg drop, that you realised he had broken it. He murmured against your lips, canting just that little bit more to make sure his release was squashed deep inside of you, "I will never get enough of you."

That certainly was worrying. You just hoped he had the audacity to give you a break here and there, least of all let you continue being a Hunter.