Héntaí, camp, and smoke.

Start from the beginning

"You're (L/n) (Y/n)! I was told you would be here!" The red haired lady said and walked over to you.

"You're that chick from that alternate-" before you could finish, Aizawa clapped his hands over your mouth.

"She's taking the special courses, yes?" He asked unfazed by your struggling.

"Yes, of course! Unfortunately, the course is still under construction, but it should be done in a day or two!" She waved her pawed hand then turned to the students, who have been listening to the other pussycat speak.

Aizawa pinched your cheek and pulled it while whispering into your other ear.

"You cannot talk about your dreams out loud like that. If someone knows you can potentially travel to an alternate dimension..." he couldn't finish that sentence as dark thoughts entered his head.

"Don't worry, no one would believe me anyways." You plucked his hand from your cheek, not appreciating your face getting stretched.

"But someone could." He said with a serious voice.

"Stupi-zawa, what are they going to do? Kill me? We both know they can't touch me." Your tone dropped immediately.

Aizawa stared at your unusually serious expression before sighing.

"Just... don't go spouting that shit around, it will cause everyone around you nothing but trouble."

You stayed silent as you stared forward with a blanked out expression.

'Nothing but trouble... is that what I am?'

Your eyes scanned the area before spotting the kid with the dinosaur hate staring intently at you, unblinking.

The Wild Wild Pussycats has you sit in the sidelines, already knowing you would ace the test with no problem. Aizawa sat by you silently, secretly glancing at you every now and then.

'She's never been this quiet...' he thought as he scanned your unblinking eyes.

What he didn't know was that you were stuck in an unofficial staring contest with the kid, who stood near the railing.

You couldn't tell if the kid was just glaring at you or if that was just his resting bitch face...

An explosion was heard as well as a shout and scream, causing the kid to blink in surprise. You, unaffected by the break in the silence, smiled at the kid.

"I win." You said before leaning back against the concrete wall of the building. You pulled a book out of your pocket before opening it and staring down at the juicy contents.

'Heh... a cat girl... what a coincidence.' You thought as your blank eyes trailed over the female character's bare tits that held a dick between the two mounds of flesh. The male was saying something about her milking his big, black, juicy cock.

You flipped the page, getting to a more erotic scene. Aizawa glanced over at you again, this time feeling his blood turn cold at the sight of the 18+ manga in your hands.

His hand shot over and stole it from your grasp, scaring the nonexistent piss out of you.

"What the hell is this, brat!?" He waved the book in front of your face with a scary angry face.

"O-Oi! That's my-"

He chopped your head with the manga before tucking it into his scarf with a glare.

As soon as your book disappeared, your classmates came out of the foliage collectively, exhausted beyond belief. You blinked at their rugged, tired forms, unsure of what to say before catching a whiff of something.