three

"Oh my gosh, I think they are dating"

"Is Ryder really dating her, or is she his next victim"

"Why would he date somebody that we don't know?"

That was what Teresa heard as they walked through the school gates and what made it worse was that all eyes were on her and Ryder, instantly making her feel uncomfortable - if this was what she was going to get from now on, she had to think about reconsidering her decision. Ryder then seemed to notice and looked at her with an concerned expression on his face

"don't let it get to you Teresa" he suddenly said as she turned to look at him "they are just making a big deal about us hanging out together, just ignore them"

Teresa nodded in response knowing that he was right and tried her best to ignore all the stares and conversation that was going on around them and not let them get any closer to her and in only a matter of moments, the ignoring begun to get easier and easier

"I didn't expect everybody to get this insane over you too hanging out together" Georgia said as the two then turned to look at her "I mean, I expected a few people like the popluars to have some interest but not the entire school"

"how did you not expect everybody to be curious about us Georgia" Teresa replied, a sarcastic expression on her face "shall I remind you that it's Ryder we are talking about, who the entire school knows and respects? of course they would notice if there was a girl with him"

Georgia then gave her best friend an eye roll and punched her playfully on the shoulder, causing Teresa to release a small giggle. Ryder then began to speak and the two girls turned towards him

"so, what should we do now then" He asked with a small nod "we have heaps of time before the bell rings and we can't just stand here for all that time"

"you are right, there are better ways to spend our time before the bell rings" Teresa replied with a smile and then they both turned towards Georgia "what do you think we should do Georgia, anything is fine by me"

"maybe we can go over to that free spot on the grass and hang out until the school bell rings" she said while pointing at a patch of grass with nobody sitting or standing on it while Ryder and Teresa exchanged glances "just relaxing and having a nice chat can pass the time"

"great idea, let's go there then!" Teresa said with a smile as they made their way over to the spot and sat down, putting down their bags in front of them

"so, how has your morning been so far Teresa?" Ryder suddenly asked Teresa as she turned around to look at him and flashed a friendly smile

"it's been a great morning, but it would have been better if I actually had a few minutes sleep in" she replied as he released a chuckle "I am allowed to sleep in for as long as I want on the weekend so I guess I can't complain about not having any time this morning and just look foward to the weekend when I can just stay in bed for as long as I want to"

"that's good, you are so lucky that you can have some sleep in time on the weekend, I think I might try convincing my dad to give me some sleep in time on the weekend too" he replied as she gave him a smile and then he looked at Georgia "how about your morning"

"my morning has been going good and I normally don't sleep in on school morning either or any mornings for that matter" Georgia replied with a soft smile "I'm an early bird - sleeping in is really not for me but sometimes I do which is very rare."

Ryder nodded with a slight smile in response as the two girls nodded and they then sat in slience feeling a gentle breeze rush past them. In no time at all, the bell suddenly rung and all three of them  immediately jumped onto their feet and made their way towards the school doors.