Kolby

The girl in front of me was pretty, not as pretty as my old partner though.

I quickly look her over, curly brown hair, golden skin, a light dusting of freckles, and dull brown eyes. I also noticed that she wasn't the skinniest girl. I frown, I don't understand why they would pair us together. She starts to speak.

" Well I'm your partner Skyl-",

"I'm Kolby," I say cutting her off. She frowns. I start walking into the studio where the shoot is. The girl closely follows behind. When we get inside the studio I see her eyes go wide. I smirk. "Not what you were expecting Chubs', I say.

"W-well no I guess not, and Chubs?" she replies.

"Yeah, chubby, like you" I smirk again. Her arms immediately wrap around her stomach, and she frowns. I smile then I head over to one of the chairs and sit down. Soon, Little Miss Chubs comes over. About thirty minutes later we are called up to set. Then, almost two hours pass and the shoot is done.

I walk into the cafeteria, and I grab one of the lunches and sit at the table with the rest of the models. Out of the corner of my eye I see someone eating alone. Guess who it is? Little Miss Chubs. Maybe you should invite her over. I shake off that thought and go back to eating and talking.
*
*
*
meet Kolby, he will be Skylie's love interest! just wait and see how this all plays out;)

 ***meet Kolby, he will be Skylie's love interest! just wait and see how this all plays out;)