"I think we both have!" Davina says glaring at Paul! Paul glares back at her.

"Jared, you have patrol now!" Paul says with a growl. I give Davina a kiss before standing up and grabbing my shorts. I wink at her as I leave for patrol.

"Davina!! Please don't rush into anything! The last thing we need is you knocked up

"Davina!! Please don't rush into anything! The last thing we need is you knocked up." Paul says with a whine. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Paul! My overprotective big brother! I love you, but all me and Jared have done is kiss. And so you know I am a virgin. So... Back off." I say stand up and walk over to him and pat his chest and he sighs in relief.

"Thank god for that!" He says, a little uneasy. I just laugh at him as I go back to studying.

A few hours later of me studying when Jared walks in and falls into the bed soaking wet. "Oh my god! Jared!!" I scream and he pulls me into his arms. "Stop, you're all wet!" I say through laughs.

"But Babe! I just want to cuddle!" He says pulling me under him and kissing me. I moan as he kisses down my neck. He growls into my neck and gives me a small bite. I yelp in surprise. Jared moves back to kissing me. He moves one hand to my breast as the other one moves to my thigh. "Fuck we need to stop before I claim your ass right here and now." He says with a growl. I laugh at him slapping his chest.

"Yeah! You need to go take a shower, you smell like a wet dog!" I say laughing as he rubs his head all over my shirt. "Jared!!!" I scream trying to push him away.

"Say your sorry!" He says pinning me down on the bed as I shake my head no! "Say you're sorry for saying I smell like a wet dog!" He says tickling me.

"Never!" I yell and laugh. Jared glares at me and then gives me a wicked smirk.

"Say your sorry!" He says rubbing his wet hair on my clothed breast, as he pulls my shirt up revealing my panties. Jared growls as he moves down to my stomach and kisses it. I moan as he kisses just under my belly button. "Fuck Davina! You are making this so much harder to stop." He says sitting up looking down at me. "You have no idea how bad I want you!" He says rubbing up and down my thighs.

"Then don't stop!" I say sitting up and kissing him. He growls as he removes my shirt as he lays us back down. Kissing me deeply and he presses our bodies together. One hand cupping my breast as the other moves to the inside of my thigh moving closer to my core.

I moan as his hand skims over my panties. Jared sits up and removes my panties. Laying back on top of me and kissing down my jaw, and to my breast as he takes one in his mouth as he slides his hand down the folds of my pussy. Slowly sticking on finger inside of me as he sucks and bites my nipple. "You're so tight! So wet!" he moans, adding another finger. I moan as he pumps his fingers in and out of me bringing me to my first orgasm. I move my hands to unbutton his shorts and start to pull them down. He looks up at me questionably. "Are you sure?" He asked with a concerned look.

"I'm sure! I want you to be my first and only!" I say pulling him into a kiss as he grabs a condom and puts it on. I feel him at my entrance slowly pushing into me. He stops once he is fully inside of me. There is a sting of pain but I breathe through it. I nod my head at him and he slowly starts to move.

"Your, so tight baby!" He says as he picks up his pace. I moaned and he hit my g-spot over and over again. I move my leg higher on his hip so he can go deeper in my. "Fuck Davina! You feel so good." He moans against my lips going faster.

"Jared, don't stop!" I moan out as my orgasm comes closer. Arching my back as I tighten around him as my orgasm takes over my body moaning his name as he continues to pound into me. He moans my name into my neck as he cums. Placing his forehead on hers and kissing her before he pulls out and rolls next to me as we catch our breath.

"Davina?.. when you said your first and only did you mean..." Jared trails off looking at me confused.

"That I wanted you to be the one to take my virginity and to be the only one to have sex with..." I say looking back at him with a small smile. He smiles back at me and kisses my head.

"So you're mine and only mine?" He asks as I nod my head at him. "Your brother is going to kill me!" He groans, putting his hands over his face as I shake my head at him.

"Paul can't say shit! He has had more girls than I have fingers and toes." I say as Jared laughs.

"I know but I told him I wouldn't rush you into anything." He said, looking over at me.

"Jar! You didn't rush me into anything. I wanted this." I say cupping his face and kissing him. He kisses me back, pulling me to straddle him. I can feel him harden under me.

"Good! You up for round two?" He says lifting me up and sliding me down on to him. I moan as he fills me again. I move my hips slowly as he growls into my chest. "God! I will never get enough of you!" He says helping me move faster on him.

"Good!" I moan into his mouth as we kiss.