Chapter 66🎂🔞

⚠️Warning⚠️ 

Smut in this Chapter!- Description of sexual activity, body parts, Inappropriate language, gif that show Semi sexual activity. As well as other things inappropriate for Readers under the age of 18.🔞

It has been a long week

It has been a long week. Sam wanted us to run extra patrols around Emmett and Rosalie's place. Since the Cullens knew that they were human and having a baby. He didn't want to chance anything happening to them. Davina wanted to move them closer but Rosalie loved the house they were in and didn't want to move unless they really had to. Jake asked why he wasn't asked to help keep them safe. Sam told him that Davina didn't trust him to keep them safe and not tell Bella where they lived. Jake was hurt by this but no one cared as we knew that he would run right to Bella and tell her where they were.

Twas the night before Davina's 17 birthday and we had everything ready for her party. I was excited to give her her gift as I have been waiting to give her for over a month now. I sat at the table watching her as she washed and dried the dish before putting them away. I smiled as I was going to start her party early and make her smile the rest of the night.

I walked up behind her and kissed her neck. I hear her giggle as I pull her against my chest. "Let's finish this in the morning... And start your birthday early!" I say as Davina looks at me with a smile.

"Mmm... That sounds like fun!" She says, making me growl as she pushes her ass back into me.

"Then get your ass upstairs and get naked!" I say as she giggles and runs upstairs. I chuckle as I follow her. I walk into our room to see her in her bra and panties. I growl as I walk up behind her and help her remove her bra. "You are so beautiful!" I say as I turn her around and kiss her. I pick her up and lay us down on the bed. "Every inch of you is perfect!" I say as I remove her panties. I quickly remove my shorts and boxers. I climb back onto the bed and in between her legs. Right now all I wanted to do was kiss her and hold her in my arms. But Divina has other plans. I groaned as she started to stroke me.

"Jare! I need you!" She moans, making my head snap and look at her. I growl as I thrust into her. "Jared!" She moans, making me smile as she feels so good around me.

"That's it baby say my name!" I say as she holds on to my arms. I growl as her orgasm rocks her body. Once she has caught her breath a little she rolls us over and starts to ride me. "That's it baby, ride me!" I moan out at her. I groan as I love it when she takes control. I moan as I hold her hips and start to thrust up into her. She moans as she has another orgasm that triggers mine. I held her as we both came down.

"Round two in the shower?" She asks, making me smile and give her a small growl.

"If we even make it that far! Maybe I'll take you up against the wall. Or lay you down on the table and have my way with you!" I say as we kiss. Davina moans and moves closer to me. If we continue this we won't make it into the shower. But right now I could care less about a shower as long as she is on cloud 9 and it is because of me.

I was a little annoyed that Jake thought it was ok to show up at my house for Davina's Birthday party

I was a little annoyed that Jake thought it was ok to show up at my house for Davina's Birthday party. Rachel wasn't happy either. But her father said that he needed to feel like part of the pack and that maybe he would be able to leave Bella alone if we forgave him for the things he had done.

"I am sorry Billy... But I will never forgive him for the things he has done to my sister and to the pack. And if Bella shows her face here tonight then Jake will pay the price for ruining another party that is for my sister." I said before I walked away from them. I heard Rachel say that Jake has done nothing to earn forgiveness from anyone here and that if he wants it then he needs to earn it. That it will not be given to him just because he thinks he deserves it.

After my sister arrived and the party started Jake sat by himself for the most part, texting on his phone. I was annoyed when he walked up to Davina. "Hey do you think it would be ok if I invited Bella over?" He asked, making everyone look at him like he was stupid and crazy.

"NO! Jake I don't think that is a good idea since it is my party and I don't like her and don't want her here!" Davina says as Rachel pulls Jake outside, I follow behind her along with Billy.

"I am not sure why you think it was ok to ask if Bella would be allowed here... When you know that Davina does not like her or want her around. Hell, none of us do!" Rachel says, as Billy moves closer to them.

"I just thought it would be a good way for them to get to know each other. You know, become friends." Jake says as Rachel scoffs at me.

"Rachel..." Billy tries to warn but she just glares at him.

"NO! He needs to understand that this party is about Davina. Bella is not her friend and never was or will be. Jake is still trying to push Bella on Davina and I will not stand for it anymore. We all hate Bella! We all think she is just a nasty whore." Rachel says as she glares at her father.

"I just want them to be friends! She means so much to me! Why can't you all see that?" Jake says, trying to defend himself.

"NO! That is not true. You and that blood bag are trying to use Davina. For what I don't know. But I will not let it happen, not now, not ever. Davina has made it clear that she does not like Bella and yet here you are asking if she can come to Davina's birthday party! What is wrong with you? What don't you get? Leave Davina alone. Leave all of us alone. We are so tired of you and that bitch!" Rachel asks as I shake my head at him.

"Jake, I am done with this shit. Jared is done and so is my sister. It is clear that you never cared about my sister if this is how you are treating her." I say as Jake shakes his head at me. "I think it would be best if you stayed away from her from now on. She has made it clear to all of us that she doesn't see you as family or a friend anymore." I say as Jake and Billy look shocked.

"You need to leave Jake, you are no longer welcome at our house." Rachel says as Jake starts to shake, before walking away. I was pissed but I was not about to let him ruin my sister's birthday!