₪Airplane Mystery₪

(🔞Smut🔞)
(You G!P)

I ran around my room like a psychopath looking for something decent to wear, all I could find was either sweatpants nor shorts.

"Mom!" I called out but no answer "right..." I hit my head with my hand remembering I moved out two weeks ago.
That's also the reason why I can't find anything to wear, lazy me didn't unpacked everything, well not everything but anything and when I got a call from my work last night after three weeks of vacation telling me I got a new job and I need to come tomorrow to sign a contract. I realized it was too late to put everything in place.

I ran into the living room, ripping the duct tape to access the box labeled 'clothes', I grabbed a pair adidas sport bra and black jeans along with a button up shit with short sleeves decorated with with black white and bordeaux vertical stripes, i made my way back to my room and took my Nike shorts off, I realized I had no trunks on.

"Fuck" I cursed under my breath, I looked around and found a pair of briefs that I think belongs to my friend since I don't like wearing those kind of underwear but who cares right now?

I pulled off the shirt with the big stain of last night pizza and put on my bra and shirt as I slipped into the pants and put on some socks. I grabbed phone wallet and black vans in my hands as I passed by them when I exit the room and snatched the keys for my Black 2018 GMC Terrain, the hot Miami sun hit my face making me squeeze my eyes almost shut from the brightness, I locked the door for my apartment and walked to my car, slipping inside as I rushed to put my shoes and my ray ban sunglasses.

I started the car and chose my driving playlist as I checked the time "okay, I've got 20 minutes to be in the office" I encouraged myself as I put my car in reverse and took off.

For the past five years I've been working for a bodyguards company, as a bodyguard of course, when I was 19 on my first year of law school I met this guy, Mark, at my gym who worked at that company, he told me how satisfied this job was and how he felt like it was what he always looked for, as he talked about it I started to feel the same hunger in me, as the oldest in my family without a father in the picture I always felt the need to be the guardian of the family.
My dad always used to disappear and show up months later, telling my mom he is different now, that he will never leave again. when I was 13 he finally left for good, but he left my mom broken and broke from all of the saving she had, along with our collage saving.

My mom build herself up and I always had her back and my little siblings Emma Who is now 16,the twins Logan and Max who celebrated 13 two months ago, I love those kids with all my heart... as they grow up they become less in the need of me and this hole started to develop in me, all I know is to have someones back, I always fought for them, physically or emotionally I was there for them. Once I started the training and as I got my first job as a bodyguard I just felt like... like I was made for this, that everything in my life just brought me for this exact place.

I pulled in the parking lot of the huge familiar building as I made my way to the front door.

"Hey" I politely greeted the boy in the entrance, who nodded with a smile, I past him and walked towards the elevator, I pressed to the fifth floor and waited.

I walked out the doors, facing the huge lobby as I walked to the front desk seen my coworker Robin, the blonde girl desk was a mess and she was busy on a phone call, she didn't even notice me waving at her, so I checking the time,
I have less then a minute to make it to my boss office.

"Hey mr Jones" I greeted as I walked into the office of a man around my age.

"Miss (y/l/n)" he simply said and sign me to take my sit in front of him "I hope this being late thing isn't going to stick with you for long" he raised his brow at me.