playlist

mercy mikaelson soundtrack

r.i.p to my youth | the neighborhood

"throw me in a box with the oxygen off, you gave me the key and you locked every lock. when i can't breathe, i won't ask you to stop, when i can't breathe don't call for a cop."

take it off | kesha

"when the dark of the night, comes around, that's the time, that the animal comes alive, looking for something wild."

my immortal | evanescence

"i'm so tired of being here, suppressed by all my childish fears."

vices | mothica

"is it okay i'm not okay? i don't sleep too much these days, and i hate being awake when the sun's out."

kings and queens | ava max

"i can feel my body shake there's only so much i can take, i'll show you how a real queen behaves!"

bury a friend | billie eilish

"what do you want from me, why don't you run from me? what are you wondering, what do you know? why aren't you scared of me? why do you care for me?"

all the good girls go to hell | billie eilish

"all the good girls go to hell, cause even god herself, has enemies."

rock n roll | avril lavigne

"i might have a couple issues! you say 'me too!' don't care about a reputation, must be living in the wrong generation!"

young god | halsey

"he says 'ooh baby girl, don't get cut on my edges. i'm the king of everything and know my tongue is a weapon.'"

warriors | imagine dragons

"as a child, you would wait, and watch from far away, but you always knew that you'd be the one to work while they all played."

way down we go | kaleo

"oh, father tell me, do we get what we deserve?"

believer | imagine dragons

"i was broken from a young age, taking my sulking to the masses, writing my poems for the few."

alive | sia

"i was born in a thunderstorm. i grew up overnight. i played alone i played on my own. i survived."

teen idle | marina

"yea i wish i'd been, i wish i'd been a teen-teen idle. wish i'd been a prom queen fighting for the title, 'stead of being sixteen and burning up a bible, feeling super, super, super, suicidal."

<<>>