chapter-21

The next morning
Mew woke up before Gulf...as he opened his eyes he saw a very beautiful angelic face of his beloved boyfriend....He couldn't believe his sight. He imagined this for years and now finally his love is laying with him in his close embrace ❤️....

He slowly tried to get off bed so that he can prepare breakfast for his sleeping beauty who is still in dreams. His innocent face was making him stop to go anywhere but he knew Gulf needs soo much nutrition.. actually after what happened last night......... Mew blushed as he thought about last night. He placed a kiss on gulf's forhead and went to kitchen........
After a while he heard a sound from his bedroom. He quickly went to see and he saw Gulf was on the floor.....he shouted as he got worried"BABY...Y"...

Gulf's POV
As soon as I opened my eyes, I realized I was in P'Mew's room.....I felt shy as I memorized last night.... when I saw at my side , it was empty then I heard some sound from outside...maybe P is preparing breakfast....I smiled as how caring my boyfriend is...huh boyfriend....as soon I mentioned boyfriend I could feel my face heating up...I shrugged my head to come out of all those thoughts and I tried to get off the bed. As soon as I tried to stand up...I felt on the floor. My back was aching all over....then I heard P'Mew almost shouting.....I looked at him but not as I was concerned but I was angry at him....

Mew's pov
I was worried as I saw gulf on the floor but when I looked into his eyes...I felt anger...my whole body shivered from his this look. I took courage and went near him to help him sit on the bed but he was still looking angry.....
So I asked
"Baby.....why are u angry??......did I do something bad??
He glared at me and almost shouted" YOU ARE A BEAST.".......
I looked at him with a questioning "but I didn't do anything" I pouted as I saw these words..
He smaked my chest and said" because of you..
I can't feel my back anymore...... it's hurting soo much" he almost whined in last..
I chuckled as I saw his cuteness....he was looking just like a baby complaining...as I saw at him , I realised that he is much more angry now because I laughed at him.....I tried to convince him by saying"Baby....u look sooo beautiful when u are angry....plzzz forgive me na" I tried to show him my puppy eyes....and he finally smiled...
"Ok... I'm not mad anymore but help me go to the washroom I need to freshen up and brush" said Gulf almost looking on his lap.....
Mew carried him in bridal style and went to the bathroom and helped him brush....
After cleaning they went to eat breakfast. Mew didn't let Gulf walk anymore. He lifted Gulf everywhere......Gulf was liking this much attention. He liked Mew cared for him. He didn't even let him stand up. He did everything.

It's almost evening. They were sitting on the couch cuddling and watching a movie when Gulf's phone rang....
Ring* ring*ring*
Gulf looked at Mew and Mew looked at Gulf
Then Gulf took his phone from the side table and saw the caller I'd. He was looking kind a nervous so he took his phone from his hand to see who is calling him...when he saw the caller I'd he also froze......the caller I'd was saying "MOM"...
Mew looked at gulf and wrapped his arm around on his shoulder and kind of assured him that everything is going to be all right and he said Gulf to pick up...
"H..hello..mom"Gulf amost shuttered..
"I know Mew is with u.....Do the phone on loud speaker" she said
Gulf did the phone on loud speaker and said his mom to speak..
"I know what's going on between u two but before that we want to meet u. We want to discuss somethings with u both....sigh*.....so Mew, ur parents are also going to be there.
Let's meet to XX restaurant to have dinner at 8 . Don't be late.."

Call ended

Gulf hugged him as he was so nervous. Just Yesterday they became boyfriends...what if there family members will  no accept us......
Arghhh....I feel so nervous...

Same was with Mew. He was also nervous but he didn't want to to make Gulf more nervous so he didn't show his nervousness. He started drawing circles on his back so that he can relax....

Mew cupped Gulf's face with his hands and said

"I don't know  what's going to happen but I still  love u with all my heart. I will do anything to make u mine for ever"