Chapter 8~

What the heck Alex! I said sitting up on the cloth I had spread on the sand.
You needed help so I offered. He said shrugging.
A help I didn't ask for. Where's Sab?...I glanced around the beach and spotted her talking to some guys. Oh no... I'm gonna kill this girl. I got up real quick and headed towards her. She noticed me coming and stopped talking to those guys. Tel, err hey! She said chuckling nervously. Don't hey me Sab...I thought I told you to do something for me . I can't believe you made jerk face do it. That's so not fair. Tel-
Shush.. I'm not done with you. You've embarrassed me you know that jerk face touched me ..geez..
Tel-
What! I shouted at her.
She pointed behind me and I immediately turned around and there stood jerk face. Gosh, do you have to follow me everywhere?
What is your problem Shantel? All I've ever done is been nice to you and trying to get close to you.
You think that's all you've ever done? First of all, you were rude to me and then you try to be nice to me for God knows what reason and it looks like it's not enough for you. Getting close to me has become your immediate goal but that's not what I want. I want you to stay away from me Alex don't you get it?
Ok fine if that's what you want sorry for ever bugging you. And just like that he left. I kinda felt bad afterwards.
Way to go Tel. You should apologize to him. Sab said looking at me with that look of annoyance.
Whatever let's just enjoy the rest of the party. I want to forget this. I said and walked off to the bar. Sab followed and soon we were drinking and dancing like there was no tomorrow.
The one who gets into the water last is a rotten egg. I said running towards the ocean laughing. Hey that's not fair! Sab shouted behind me. She was close on my heels but I was faster. I jumped into the ocean and I sunk down. I couldn't swim back up. I had drank too much plus I had gotten a muscle pull. I tried screaming for help but I couldn't even find my voice. I heard Sab yelling for help. As I almost passed out, I felt a hand grab my waist and pulling me upwards. I could finally breath again but I had swallowed too much water . The person laid me on the sand. I could hear Sab's voice in the background. "Is she ok?". Hey look at me. You got to open your eyes. That voice. It was his . After brushing him off like that he still came to save me. Well I do owe him now. I felt his lips on mine later on. He was trying to get me to spill out the water. My mind was in shock. His lips were on mine!! My eyes flattered open and I coughed out the water I choked in. I met a pair of eyes staring at me. I stared back and I couldn't help myself for what I was about to do next. I kissed him. I fucking kissed Alex!!

So sorry for the late update. It's been a while I know. But school work and all I was kinda busy. I hope you like this update. Shantel is really unbelievable kissing Alex after all that she said to him. What do you think it's gonna happen next? Check out on the next chapter. Don't forget to like , vote and comment.. love you Adiòs ❤️😘