Chapter 5 ~

🌸Butterflies🌸
It's so hard to get up on a school day... Can't you give us any holidays... Damn school! I said getting up from my bed..
I rushed to the bathroom and took my shower... This time I didn't take that long.. I brushed my teeth real quick and I dried off my hair too... After that you know the usual... I don't have to go through my closet wears with ya..well not today... So where was I?  Oh yh..as I was saying.. After putting on some clothes I went downstairs to get some breakfast but I guess there was really nothing ...oh come on.. Breakfast is not ready yet... This day can't get worst ...I will just grab something at school later on... It took me twenty minutes to reach the school... Upon reaching there I'm greeted by Sab... Oh hey girl.. She said hugging me... Yhyh morning.. I barely said.. Why didn't you get enough sleep? She asked bluntly ...oh I did.. I haven't taken my breakfast yet that's why ...I told her...
Alright let's go then... She said pulling me along with her.. We reached the diner and we  ordered some beacon with syrup and some fresh juice.. We sat at our usual table and I quickly ate the food...

Hey... Alex said sitting next to me..
Hi... Sab responded cheerfully..
I just glared at him and smiled...
So how are you today? He asked keeping his gaze on me...
You talking to me? I asked him..a little bit confused..
Yh I'm talking to you.. Who else? He said chuckling..
Well I'm not the only one around here I said turning my attention to Sab but she wasn't around... Wait where is Sab.? She just left didn't you see her.. He said biting into his sandwich.. No I didn't... As you can see I'm blind... Jerk face I muttered under my breath...
Oh you can see perfectly... And what did you say? He said smirking..
Oh nothing important.. I said trying to avoid any eye contact... Shantel...
He said... But I didn't pay attention to him... I felt a pair of soft hands cup my cheeks ...I turn to face him and I met the prettiest eyes ever... I could just stare at them all day long... I felt this giddiness inside me... Like the butterflies in my stomach wanted to come out... Soon enough I realized the situation I'm in and I pulled away from him... What is wrong with you? I said getting up from my seat... I was about to go when he held me back...
Wait.. I'm so sorry I didn't mean-
Forget it just let go of me.... I said trying to remove his grip on me.. I'm not done yet... Just listen to me... He said coming closer... I moved back and he came more closer... I felt that giddiness again.. What is happening to me? Why I'm I feeling this way? This has to end now... I quickly moved his hands and took off... I didn't know how fast I went till my heart was beating too fast... Geez... Thank God..
Shantel!.......

Well this is so far so good.... Alex and Shantel? Hmmm do you think something will happen between them? Well we will see in the future hahaha..

Who do you think Called Shantel?
Any guesses.. It could be.... Well don't let me ruin the fun... Was it right for Tel to react like that or was Alex was too..... Pushy... Lol...
See you in the next chapter ..so(comment/vote/follow me/share)
Adiós.... Luv ya all