30

Everything goes smoothly until Minyoung feels Jaemin stiffen next to her

Everything goes smoothly until Minyoung feels Jaemin stiffen next to her. She glances, and he's looking at Hyunmi. She looks in confusion, wondering as to why he's acting like this. She then glances down and widens her eyes. Hyunmi's hand is latched on to his thigh.

He moves her hand away, but she places it right back. His breath slightly hitches when Felix begins talking. "I'm glad we could all hang out with Hyunmi." Felix laughs. "She's part of us now!" He cheers.

"Yup!" Hyunmi smiles. "Right, Yuka?" She asks her. "Yeah, new addition." Yuka says, smiling.

Minyoung knows one thing, and that's if Yuka knew, she'd be snarling at the girl at this moment. Hyunmi slightly caresses Jaemin's thigh and smirks when he tries to shove her away, only ending up with one of the guys to ask him what's up.

Of course he'd lie. For Felix's sake.

She claws her nail into his thigh and Minyoung leans back into her seat, letting herself 'stretch' by kicking out her feet. She kicks harshly on purpose, moving Jaemin's leg away from Hyunmi's.

Jaemin looks at Minyoung and they hold eye contact for a moment before Jaemin feels Hyunmi's nails, which are probably fake, on his thigh again.

Minyoung doesn't look at Jaemin anymore, moving her eyes to Hyunmi. Disgusting piece of shit. Hyunmi wore a sleeveless shirt with a cardigan on top. Minyoung glances more at the girl, examining her.

She notices something and she widens her eyes slightly, not wanting to be caught off guard. She sits straight, and she rests her head on her hands, as she smiles. "Something up, Minnie?" Hyunmi asks.

Minyoung almost throws herself at Hyunmi after hearing her using a nickname. "Felix." Minyoung turns to the boy. "What's up?" He asks.

"Have you ever slept with Hyunmi?" She asks. Yuka, beside her, almost spits out her drink, as Sunwoo merely choked on his fries.

Felix gets flustered. "No." He answers. "Oh?" Minyoung laughs. "Kiss? Make out? Or anything?" She asks. "No, I haven't touched her one bit." He says. "Why are you asking this, Min?" Felix gets more serious.

"Oh, nothing!" Minyoung replies, cheekily. "M, you good?" Yuka asks her. "I'm abso-fucking-lutely amazing!" Minyoung exclaims.

Jaemin watches her, fazed. "Minnie, are you okay? You're already all crazy before a milkshake." Hyunmi laughs.

The boys slowly carry on with the aura, becoming quiet.

"I don't need a milkshake to be crazy." Minyoung says. "She's not wrong." Jaemin suddenly says. "Are you guys really not together?" Hyunmi asks with a laugh.