28

Minyoung begins to organize the cups behind he counter in size coordination

Minyoung begins to organize the cups behind he counter in size coordination. "An ice coffee please." A voice chirps out. Minyoung smiles at the voice and sighs in relief.

"Finally, you guys are here." Minyoung says to Renjun and Yuka. "Make it two." Renjun adds. "So what brings you love birds here?" Minyoung asks. "To be your wingman and woman, duh." Yuka chuckles.

"You're lucky you had a morning shift." Minyoung sighs. "Not when you're calling some moron at night who won't allow you to hang up." Yuka rolls her eyes. "Hey, I was just talking, idiot." Renjun protests. Minyoung smiles in awe at the two.

Yuka glances around the café, and looks back to Minyoung with a scowl on her face. "Girl, just signal me and I'll claw her out." Yuka says. Minyoung laughs slightly, knowing she's talking about the girl beside Jaemin.

"It's fine. I mean, he's his own person." Minyoung says. "But don't you like him?" Renjun shoots back. Minyoung looks at him with a huff. "Even if I do-." Yuka cuts her off.
"You do!" Yuka exclaims. "If." Minyoung repeats.

"That doesn't control his feelings." Minyoung says. Yuka looks at Minyoung with an deadpan face. "Oh no, honey." She sighs. "Oi, Euntae." Yuka calls out to the boy who nearly drops a cup.

"Yes?" He asks. "I'm going to borrow Minyoung real quick." She says, dragging Minyoung away from the counter. Euntae nods.

"Jaemin likes you. He likes you." Renjun says, taking a sip from his coffee. "Like totally likes you." Yuka says. Minyoung looks at them with an annoyed expression. "I don't think so."

"It's true!"

"You're in denial."

"Blindsighted."

"He's literally in love."

They speak at once. Minyoung pretends to look at them as she glances at Jaemin. Which with her luck, made eye contact with her. She immediately whips her head to the two. "Let's say he does-." They cut her off.

"He does!" They exclaim, too loudly as they shoot up from their seat. The café becomes silent and the customers look at the two. 

The two idiots look around, mouthing sorry to each costumer they brought shock to. "You morons." Minyoung sighs, looking down.

They sit back down and invest into the conversation again. "Anyways, Yangyang told us." Yuka plays with her nails. Minyoung shoots her head up and looks at them in shock.

"No way." Minyoung says. "Mhm." Renjun hums. "Yangyang is chill." Renjun states. "But that guy, he's a snake." Yuka shrugs her shoulders with a laugh. "Just hurt you didn't tell me." Yuka says dramatically.