"It was hard not to notice her, considering she's a giant." I chuckled.

"But there was something hidden in those facade that she tries so hard to keep, she intrigued me in so many ways and luckily, thankfully, I got the chance to know her."

"And let me tell you, she is indeed an angel, literally and without biased. I never know that asking to help in that group project would lead to me falling deeply and madly in love with her. Her name was Roseanne, my sweet, sweet Rosie."

"A lot has happened, but she will always be my driving force, my motivation, my sanctuary and my one true love." I smiled wholeheartedly.

"I guess I just needed to include her in my speech because she means a lot to me and I'm really thankful to her.... for giving me the chance to live, to love, to laugh, to feel."

"I hope after this ceremony, you all take time to thank those who means a lot to you before it becomes too late."

"For success comes after thankfulness, thank you so much and good day!" I smiled one last time and waived at them before I descended down the stairs, Jisoo hugging me right after.

"I now proclaim you graduates, congratulations!!" The chancellor shouted and we all took our caps and threw it up in the air, my friends running up to me to give me a tight hug and take pictures here and there.

My parents stood behind me, my dad carrying a bouquet of red roses for me. "Congratulations sweetheart, we are very proud of you." My mom smiled, pulling me in for a big hug.

"Congratulations princess, flowers for you." My dad smiled, kissing the top of my head.

"Thanks mom, dad." I smiled at the both of them.

"Hey, someone wants to talk to you." My mom handed me her phone and I smiled at her, it was mom Clara, Rosie's mom.

"Hello mom?"

"Hello Jennie!!" She cheerfully greeted.

"Congratulations my dearest daughter, I am beyond proud of you."

"Thank you mom." I happily replied.

"I'll wait for you and your parents at the restaurant okay?"

"Yes mom, we're on our way." I ended the call and handed the phone to my mom.

"So are you meeting with aunt Clara?" Lisa asked.

"Yeah, what about you guys?" I asked.

"Oh, we will be spending our time with our families." Jisoo chimed in.

"Okay then, enjoy the day alright?"

"Say hi to aunt Clara for me!" Nayeon yelled.

"Will do!"

---

My dad was driving the car for almost forty minutes now, my stomach is grumbling and I heaved a sigh. Just where in the world is this restaurant located?

"Are we still not there?" I protested.

"Just a little bit more honey." My daddy looked at me apologetically through the rear view mirror.

"Who decided the place? We're at the outskirts from town."

"Be patient sweetie, we will soon get there." Mom smiled at me.

"Yeah more like I'll starve sooner." I slumped back my seat dramatically.

"Oh hush now, silly."

After what seemed like an eternity, my dad pulled up in front of a two story wooden and glass house, with hanging gardens around it that made it look exceptionally magical.