Chapter 116

Nuonuo looked up and saw a row of luxury cars.

Then her happy little face immediately became painful and wronged, and Uncle Zhang thought she was pretty cute.

Qiu Li was waiting for her in the car. She sat in the back row.

He coldly asked her, "Did you drink? Who made you drink?"

Nuonuo didn't know about the alcohol hitting people's guts at that time. Her big round eyes looked at him, "I want to drink then I will drink. You are not my dad. Want to control me?"

He squeezed her face with a smile and snorted, "This amount of alcohol."

She looked at him tearfully, "It hurts."

"It shouldn't hurt."

She thought about it and nodded, "Oh."

He raised his eyes and smiled softly.

Qiu Li approached her and hugged her.

"How much did you drink?"

Nuonuo couldn't remember clearly. She recalled dizzily. It seemed that Lu Xiang took her to drink at first. Later, she felt that the atmosphere was fun.Then something was wrong with her drink, but she finished it in one sip.

"Do you still know me?"

She wrinkled her nose, and said with a disgusted look, "Qiu Li."

He smiled, "Yes."

She finally reacted and began to move to sit away.

Qiu Li said, "Don't make trouble. You are drunk. I am still willing to hold you, stay put."

Nuonuo was very angry. Although she was a little dizzy, she wasn't stupid.

"You finished the college entrance examination." Qiu Li suddenly waited for her to speak, and suddenly froze, "Want to go to university?"

Nuonuo looked at him with her black eyes and nodded.

He smiled a little bit, "But Nuonuo, I'm afraid you'll run away."

Hearing this, Nuonuo got sober. Qiu Li smiled coldly, "I have never seen you so relaxed and happy. Is it because you thought you could leave me?"

She was agitated with her body trembling slightly. The feeling of relaxation she had after the test disappeared.

Nuonuo stammered, "No, no, I never thought about it."

His eyes were cold, look, didn't she? No matter what she did to him, he still wanted to be with her.

"You want to wait for Grandpa to pick you up, eh?"

Nuonuo trembled, "I don't know what you are talking about."

He touched her hair, "Grandpa is old, do you still want the old man to have a good time?"

Nuonuo knew that he was threatening. She was so angry that she wanted to strangle him.

"The old man's means of threatening me are nothing more than that. If he was determined to send you away and hide it, it would only be a matter of time before I find you. It wouldn't take more than a month for me to find you."

He chuckled, "So Nuonuo, if you want to go to college, listen to me tonight. I will let you go."

Nuonuo suddenly opened her eyes wide. She couldn't believe that Qiu Li would let go of her. What about the conditions? What was it?

At this time, the car had stopped at the door of the Civil Affairs Bureau. Xue San came over and drove the door, "Mr. Qiu, Miss."

The Civil Affairs Bureau logically should be closed as official hours were over.

But these weren't problems.

At least in this book, Qiu Li decided everything.

When Nuonuo looked at the three characters, she almost freaked out. She understood his conditions almost immediately, and quickly shook her head, "I don't want to marry you."

But Qiu Li was very different tonight. When he heard this sentence, his face froze, "You think I was telling you my terms, don't you? It was not."

Nuonuo cried quickly, "Qiu Li! I am only 18 years old, and I am not of the legal age for marriage."

He sighed coldly, "Really?"

Then he picked up Nuonuo and walked into the Civil Affairs Bureau.

When he saw that Nuonuo was struggling badly, he chuckled softly, "Look, I've been indulging you for the past few months, but you, Song Nuonuo, still want to run. If I treat you well, you will still get this ending. It's better to use my method."

His method, what was his method? Was it just forcing her?

Nuonuo had no time to scold him, Qiu Li put her down, untied his tie with one hand and tied her wrist.

He pulled her hard forward.

In fact, he had more ways that wouldn't even require him to come to this place. But for Nuonuo, getting married only once, in the most formal place in front of her eyes, can make her remember more deeply.

The male lead suddenly acted perverted.

She was struggling, but he had taken a few steps before the smiling staff.

The staff smiled and said, "CEO Qiu, Mrs. Qiu."

Nuonuo said, "Don't you see that I am being forced? Isn't the Civil Affairs Bureau stipulating that it's necessary to voluntarily obtain the certificate? I am only 18 years old, you can't do this!"

The staff seemed to be unable to hear what she said. He gave a hukou book, "Mrs. Qiu and Mrs. Qiu are both of legal age. Since you came voluntarily, I wish you a happy wedding."

Nuonuo wanted to swear at him.

"I don't want to! Who wants to marry him? If he wanted to marry you, would you marry him?"

The staff got scared.

Qiu Li's face didn't change. He smiled coldly, "My wife had a bad temper, let's start."