// 1: oh my god! we're back again! //

Start from the beginning

Robin sat down in the chair nearest to his desk as he sat down once again.

"Now, Explain to me what is happening with your little girl." He opened up his book, grabbing a pen.

"Well, it started happening about two weeks ago. Pandora has always had these issues when it came to her temper, she would go on these hours-long tantrums. My husband and I had gotten pretty good on managing her, but then this event started happening," Robin recalled, "Multiple times I would walk into the room, and Pandora's hands would be glowing blue, she would hit Marin and Marin would just be in this stunned like state."

Reginald flipped the page in his book, writing furiously. "Continue," He nodded.

"That's all that's happened so far, Marin never seemed hurt afterwards, just tired. But I don't want to wait until Pandora accidentally hurts Marin."

Reginald nodded again, setting aside his book and reaching into a drawer in his desk, pulling out a check book.

"Now, how much do you want for the girl?" He questioned.

"Oh no, there must be a misunderstanding, I'm not giving you Pandora," Robin frantically shook her head.

"Why not? The girl is obviously out of your control."

"Because Pandora is my baby, I can't just give her away," Robin scoffed, "You said you would help her, so that's what you're gonna do." This man was Robin's last hope, she had already done an a-z list of trying to help Pandora, but nothing helped. However she was not willing to just hand over her child.

"Alright then," Reginald said to his own surprise, putting away his checkbook, "How may I help her?"

...

Present (?)

It was much like the sensation of going to bed and waking up almost instantly the next day. There's no rest, and the knowledge of the upcoming bad day is glooming over.

Except, when Pandora opened her eyes, she was no longer in the Icarus Theatre. No, this place was much lighter, and the ceiling was much, much closer to her. Her eyes stung from the yellow light illuminating the room in an unflattering way. Had to be a Hospital room.

There was a table sat to her left with a white rotary telephone and a vase full of flowers that desperately needed more water, a small note tucked in between the leaves of the flowers. The shades sat halfway in the window, sun shining across the floor and the white bedsheets. The fading pale blue wallpaper seemed to stare back at her. The chair in front, and to the right, sat empty.

Pandora sat up in the bed, only to be hit with immediate searing pain in her chest, shoulder, and hip.

Oh yeah, she got shot.

How could she forget? The pain, The blood on Klaus's hands, Ben screaming his vocal cords raw in the attempt to get help.

"No you're not dying on me because I need you, understand?"

Klaus's voice rang through her ears, she didn't even know where he was, was that the last time she would ever see him?

"Oh, please don't sit up!" the voice threw her off, the slight texan drawl. A nurse entered the room, easing Pandora back into her bed. "I was thinking you'd never wake up!" She had said this somewhat under her breath like she was talking to herself. Her uniform was definitely dated, with a white dress with an apron covering the skirt and a white hat tucked neatly into her hair. That was... odd. Pandora had only seen outfits like that in history books, tv shows and as crude halloween costumes.

Pandora tried not to think about it too much, shoving the detail to the side.

"What's the date?" Pandora asked, rubbing her eyes with her hands.