"Okay, if you say so." He stepped out of the car and they both headed towards the elevator, the got in and headed upstairs.

As they walked inside the apartment, they found Rohan already there in the hall, he was seated on the sofa all alone staring at his phone.

"I'm sorry, did I make you wait a lot?" Khushi asked.

"No, I just came like five minutes back, Tara opened the door for me and also offered to make me some tea." He smiled. Khushi looked at Tara who was in the kitchen already making tea for Rohan.

"You can sit, I'll get you coffee and then we can all sit together." Khushi said to Arnav as she headed to the kitchen while Arnav settled down beside Rohan and started talking to him asking him how he is and how his day was.

"So... we never really got to talk about this thing between you and Rohan." Khushi said.

"Well there isn't much to talk about." Tara smiled.

"You told me you've been trying to date for a while now, but nothing really worked."

"Yeah, I guess it's really difficult to find the right guy." Tara giggled.

"Maybe because the right guy is right in front of you but you don't want to look at him. Look at me Tara, I mean you aren't even with someone plus all this years you've really tried to date but nothing worked, so don't you think that maybe it's time you give yourself a second chance with Rohan?"

"I don't think so, that guy took me for granted, who says he isn't going to do that again."

"Because people change, the grow, they become mature. The Rohan that you dated before dint know a lot of things, but the Rohan that's seated there right now, is a complete different person. Trust me, this entire time I've been with him, there hasn't been a day that he hasn't looked for you, or even thought about you. He doesn't say it, but you can just see it. He still loves you a lot."

"But I don't love him anymore Khushi."

"And I am telling you to try going out with him, maybe you will fall in love with him again. Come on, you know he deserves a second chance to prove that he wouldn't repeat the same mistakes again."

"Would you give Arnav a second chance?"

"Our story is completely different from yours Tara, you know that."

"I know... it's just that I am still mad at him for what he did, plus a part of me is really scared, what if he starts taking me for granted again? I don't have the strength to go through the same thing again."

"Life is all about taking risks Tara, what if he doesn't ever repeat the same mistakes? Can you imagine the happy life that you'll have together? Maybe you two were meant to be together, but that wasn't the right now for you, maybe right now is the right time.

Anyway, it's your life and your decision, I just wanted to give you a bit of advice, because you have a second chance at love Tara, with the same person you once loved, not everyone gets that." Khushi smiled at her, as she poured the coffee in a cup and headed back to the hall.

"So... we should do something, maybe over the weekend or so. Maybe travel somewhere or something, it's been long I haven't gone anywhere actually." Rohan suggested.

"This weekend I don't think it will be possible." Khushi said.

"Why not?"

"I have this seven-day thing with Arnav, it would take away his two days."

"It's okay, I can come along if you don't mind... it would be good to actually go out with a few people, I haven't done that in ages." Arnav said to Khushi.

"Of course, when I said we should go out I meant that you come along too." Rohan laughed.

"Are you sure?" Khushi looked at Arnav.

"I am... only if you are okay with it though."

"Sounds great to me, we can find a place to go... it would be fun." Khushi said.

"What would be fun?" Tara asked as she joined them.

"We were planning to go out, like some sort of a trip over the weekend, would you like to come?" Rohan looked at her nervously.

Khushi also looked at Tara hoping she would agree to come, all this while she had noticed how much Rohan loved her and she would be so happy if Tara decided to give him a second chance. Tara looked at Rohan nervously and then at Khushi who was still looking at her curiously wondering what her decision would be.

"Okay, I guess if you all are going I'll go too. It will be a fun outing." She smiled, Khushi smiled back at her happily, Rohan too seemed pretty happy because all this while he thought that she was going to refuse given the history they had, but he was really glad that she agreed.

"Perfect, I'll find a place and we can meet here tomorrow same time and discuss everything?"

"Sounds good." Khushi said as they all nodded together.

"Do you really want to go for this trip?" Khushi asked Arnav.

"Yes Khushi, as long as you are around I wouldn't mind going now stop worrying." Arnav smiled at her.