"So first y'all tell me that I'm not having a boy, then y'all tell me that I'm having twins- I need a fucking drink," I said as I started to cry.

"See that's exactly what ya fast ass get, I told you that you went out sad" Tre pointed at me while laughing.

Even though I don't know how in the hell I'm going to raise two twins, I was thankful that I was blessed with two mini me's.

"Thank you so much" Kai pulled me into a hug before kissing me all over my face. "I love you so much, I can't wait to spoil all three of y'all" he smiled causing me to smile as well.

"I love you too, this is crazy" I chuckled.

"Excuse me, the twin's fine ass auntie is coming through" I heard Kamari before seeing her walk up to us with big gift bags and pink balloons.

"Surprise!!" she yelled.

Kai quickly pulled her into a big hug, they haven't seen each other since he was in the hospital. They missed each other like crazy, this has been the longest that they've been away from each other.

"Oh my god, I thought that you wouldn't be able to make it," I said before hugging her as well.

"I wouldn't miss anything pertaining to my nieces, I'm most definitely a super aunt." She stuck her tongue out.

"Well well well, how you doing young lady?" Andre walked over, winking at Kamari.

"Boy if you don't move the hell around" Mai smacked him upside his head.

"Bro why you always tryna ruin the moment? " Andre frowned his face up. "Anyways, are you a parking ticket? Cause you got fine written all over you" he licked his lips.

"This can't be happening right now, I think ima be sick" Kamari's eyes widened before she walked away.

"Oh she a lil boujie thang, that's cool, I can work with that" he nodded before following behind her.

"You can't even lie, that was smooth as hell" Dior laughed.

"More like corny, I don't know what ima do with his ass" Kai shook his head.

——————-

"Hey what's up?" I opened the door and stepped aside to let Milan and Nas in.

"Sorry that we couldn't make it to the gender reveal, we're just now getting back, "Milan explained, they both went on a couples trip to Las Vegas for a week.

"Oh y'all are fine, where's Serenity?" I asked.

"She's with my best friend, she didn't come with us," Milan said.

"We picked up some pampers, baby soap, baby lotion, and some bottles," Nas said before sitting the stuff down by the stairs.

"Awe thank you, babe come get these for me please!!" I yelled up the stairs.

"You got my boy doing everything huh" Nas joked as Kai came down the stairs.

"Wassup" Kai dapper him up and gave Milan a side hug.