Chapter Five: Natalie

The alarm goes off, and I slam into consciousness. For a moment, I’m not sure where I am, except that it’s the most comfortable bed I’ve ever been in before.

Ever.

I stretch and snuggle in the silk sheets. In my twin bed at home, I can’t stretch out like this. I’m naked on top of the sheets, but they’re soft enough that it feels awesome. My inner thighs are sore as hell, along with my abs. I’ve never experienced this kind of post-sex workout fatigue.

“Ma’am. Your clothing is washed and ready and the car waiting.”

Startled, I twist and stare at the figure of an elderly man with white hair. He’s smiling politely, though he also looks a little curious. I claw at the sheets and drag them up over me, my face warm.

This is so fucking embarrassing! “Um, thanks. I’ll change in a minute,” I manage.

I’ve never had anyone walk in on me naked in my room before.

He offers a small, stiff bow then walks out.

I look around, recalling where I am and why my inner thighs are trembling. I don’t think I can close them completely after last night. My lower belly is sore, too. I had no idea so many muscles were used in sex. I pat my cheeks, not wanting to remember everything he did to me, especially the part about the vibrator. Just thinking about it is making me horny again. He’d been totally right about how great it’d feel.

Why haven’t I ever tried it? Part of me is turned on about what else he has planned.

The other part of me is humiliated. Not only did I have a one-night stand, but also I bared my soul to a stranger, one I knew nothing else about. He knows everything about me, if not from his questions then because he’s exploited my body with the expertise and thoroughness of a gold miner in a cave.

“Shit,” I mutter. I’m beginning to wonder what the hell I agreed to, when I look at the time. “Double shit!”

It’s seven fifteen. I’ve got to be at work at eight.

Tossing off the sheets, I take a speedy shower then yank on my clothing and toss my hair into a quick bun. There’s no time for makeup, but I do find a spare toothbrush sitting out for me in the bathroom and quickly brush my teeth.

Grabbing my purse, I see the note beside it written in tight, neat handwriting as controlled as the man himself is. It contains a phone number.

Natalie- Only five people in the world have my personal cell number. Make sure it stays that way. – EJ

I feel uneasy at his warning, recalling that I’d agreed to turn over my entire life to him for three months. Thus far, it consisted of being fucked senseless. I’m not sure what else he’ll require of me, but if I have to become the personal whore to a billionaire in order to save my family, then I’ll do it.

I take the phone number and tuck it in my purse, my heart beating quickly. I’ve been praying since last night that whatever I’ve agreed to, it doesn’t turn into a nightmare, with me at the mercy of some sort of psychopath with the bankroll to make my life hell if I cross him.

I have no real reason to trust him and every reason to think this is going to end with him breaking his end of the deal. I’m starting to feel nauseated.

“Get a hold of yourself, Natty.” I breathe deeply then leave the room.

The man who saw me naked in bed is waiting at the foot of the stairs with a silver tray. I’m not sure what to say. This has got to be the most awkward moment of my life. He saw the dimples on my ass and the mess my mascara made.