Chapter 16 - Fire Wolf 🔥🐺

Start from the beginning

"I can't wait for her to bring back our brethren"

" Yea does humans killed them ", the other guard muttered before leaving.

" I know you're awake ", a voice said coming from a dark corner of the cell. He walked out of the shadow a wolf like creature in tow.

" Chàri which mage is he ? "

" Honestly I don't know honey. I'll try talking to his wolf"

" No save your energy, we'll need every single ounce"

" Hello , I'm Kai. I presume they kidnapped you too", the boy said, squatting in front of my human.

" What do they want with us ?", she asked.

" Dunno, something about opening some Hades gate thingy", he shrugged. This was not good .

Sensing my panic she asked , " Char, what's wrong? ".

" You can not open those gates. You'll unleash bloodmagedon on the world".

" Don't worry, well escape", she responded. Sounding confident as usual.

It had been two days , the guards are yet to come back. Some guards they are, I scoff. Turns out Kai was the weather mage and his guardian Storm have been hear for two years.

"Wait Kai, what if we create a portal to Spirica and then we can head to the arena", human piped up.

" I tried that but I'm too weak to open a portal away from where I entered" , he answered a sad look on his face.

" Don't worry. Spirica would be our best bet to escape".

" Come on Storm . Do you have enough energy to open one last portal. I'm sure we can get you food and water there".

" Okay, I can try but I'll need Kai's help", he sounded hesitant but confident later on.

" Don't worry honey, we'll escape soon enough" , I encouraged her.
I knew very well this was her test , I couldn't help her but at least I could encourage her.
A crackling sound was heard as the portal opened.

" The portal is weak we have to hurry , the guards are supposed to come back later today " , the boy whispered . We looked back before jumping through. They both jumped through the portal collapsing soon afterwards.

The familiar blueish - pink sky looked down at us from above.
" So what do we do now ? " , the boy asked.

" You know ' the boy ' has a name", Mel chucked.

" We head to the training arena and make camp there to till you're strong enough to transport us back to my pack", she responded as they made their way to the familiar roman style arena.

-----

Soo what do you guys think?!!

Don't forget to

Vote... and the usual stuff

# feelingverylazy

Love you all

Mwah💋