Chapter 10: First Date

Comenzar desde el principio

Taehyung stood up infront of him and bowed before him, holding his face in its soft palms. He stared at it as if reading his soul, stare full of love. "i love you, Mr. Jeon Jungkook." He confess with a smile.

Jungkook was shocked and he felt the world suddenly stop, and his heart was beating fast and he felt like he was floating in the sky. With great joy he hugged him tightly and kissed him on the lips.

A few days later, the two feel their intense love for each other.

Time skip:

Saturday, the day the couple's first date will take place. Smiling, Jungkook woke up and went to his bathroom. He bathed and dressed in a white shirt shirt witha black coat printed with white flower at the sleeves and a black pants.

  He bathed and dressed in a white shirt shirt witha black coat printed with white flower at the sleeves and a black pants

( photo credit to the owner )

He looked in the mirror and smiled at his appearance. He picked up his phone and called Taehyung to tell him he was coming.

Meanwhile, Taehyung hurried to the bathroom to take a bath. He woke up late because he was tired from work last night. It was 3 am when he got home from the gas station because his colleague did not come. When he came out of the bathroom his phone rang and he answered it. He was even more confused when jungkook said that he was on his way to his apartment. A few minutes later he was dressed in a green silk long sleeves with a black jeans.

  A few minutes later he was dressed in a green silk long sleeves with a black jeans

( photo credit to the owner. And ahhhh...its a simple but look how he nailed it. )

A minute later, a knock from his door was heard. He opened the door and stared at the very handsome man in front of him. Jungkook fake a cough to gain Taehyung's attention.

"Oh sorry,its just that....nevermind. Lets go." Taehyung said blushing.

Jungkook giggled to the others cuteness.
He took him to a very fancy restaurant, the waiter greeted him.

"Jeon reservation please." he said in a baritone voice. The waiter guide them to a VIP room. After ordering, they stared at each other quietly.

"You look amazingly beautiful, baby." praise by jungkook. Taehyung blushed at those words and couldn't help but cover his face. Jungkook smirk "my god baby, don't be shy." he said and removed the hand from Taehyung's face.