Big dick Billie~Part 2

Y/n's POV:

I finally got home. I lived alone since my parents got so sick of my bullshit, they bought me my own house.(in this story your rich rich😸) I went straight to my bed and threw myself onto it. I grabbed my phone to watch some YouTube, when I saw a new contact named, "daddy😋" I knew it was Billie. "That hot sneaking bitch." I whispered to myself as I changed the contact to something more my style, "big dick Billie🥱" (A/n: AHAHA IAM SO SORRY I THOUGHT IT WAS ✨funny✨) I decided to text her, since I had nothing better to do.

(Billies white, your blue)
🔵why'd you name your contact daddy
⚪️thats what your gonna be calling me soon ;)
🔵sureee
🔵also I changed it :)
⚪️to what :(
🔵big dick Billie lol😀👍🏻
⚪️even better🤤
🔵ew, please no❤️
🔵whats your snap and insta
⚪️snap: Billie-eilish insta: billieeilish
🔵thanks babe
⚪️no problem mamas
~read at 3:48 pm~

I added her on both snap and insta. I decided to take a nap....

~hours later...~

I woke up to the should of my phone ringing. I picked it up and smirked as I read the contact name... big dick Billie🥱, incoming FaceTime" I answered to Billie talking in a sleepy. Ngl, it was sexy asf. "Hey sexy." Billie said, as she smiled. "Hey daddy." I said, smirking. "Good girl." I rolled my eyes and turned my camera off to change into something more comfortable. "Hey why'd you turn your camera off, I wanna see your cute lil face." "I'm changing." "Oooo even better." I rolled my eyes again as I changed. "What time is it?" I asked Billie as I looked out my window. It was already dark out. "11:34pm." Fuck I slept for a long ass time and now I'm not tired. "I couldn't sleep, so I called you." "How nice of you." I teased as I turned my camera back on. "I see your done changing." "Yep." Billie and I talked for hours. "Hey I think iama got to sleep." "Awe is baby Billie tired?" I teased. "No, big dick Billie wants to dream about all the dirty things she's going to do to you someday." She smirked, and I licked my lips. "Hopefully that day is soon." I said, as I hung up. I watched some YouTube and then eventually fell asleep.

~At school the next day...~

I walked into school and let out a loud sigh. I hate school. I noticed a lot of people staring at me. I ignored it and opened my locker. "Nice ass." I heard a familiar voice say. "Thanks, big dick Billie." I giggled. "Hey you wanna skip school with me?" "Oooo yes please." "Alright let's go, I'll drive." Billie smirked and I followed her to the school parking lot. "Wow this baby's yours?" I asked, looking at her car. "Yep." She started the engine and she started driving. "Where are we going?" "Where do you wanna go?" I shrugged. She kept driving and pulled up to a big ass house. "Wow, who lives here?" She smirked. "I do." We got out of the car and walked in. "No ones home, since my parents are working and my brothers at school." "Nice." We walked to her room. "Wow this rooms sexy asf. I love the color red." She smirked and stared at me. "Stop staring, Eilish. My body's not that interesting." "What dumb bitch told you that." "My ex." Funny I say that, as I got a new snap from my ex. "She has no idea what she's talking about." Billie said, as I opened the snap. It was captioned, fuck you, you ugly bitch. It was a picture of my ex, holding up her middle finger, with her new bitch sitting on her lap. It made me mad, ngl. I'm pretty much over her, but I get jealous easily. "What's wrong mamas?" Billie asked as she looked at my phone. "Ex?" She asked me. I nodded. "Fuck no." She grabbed my phone, pulled up the Snapchat camera and kissed me on the cheek, while holding up her middle finger at the camera. She captioned the picture, your lose😋 also, put that fucking middle finger away, my dicks longer than that shit, and sent it to her. She handed me my phone back to me and smiled. "Your welcome." She snickered and sat on her bed again. I smiled and sat next to her. "Whatcha wanna do?" "Lets watch a movie." I said, as Billie grabbed her remote. The entire movie I thought about one thing- Billies lips. They were so soft. Imagine how they would taste on my lips....

A/n: again, sorry about any spelling or grammar errors😸