TWO

Akira was confused. How did she managed to go into one of her desired universes? Was that even possible? Will she wake up? And since she's in another universe, where would she live?

"Akira, do you have a crush on anyone?" Miyanoshita Eri, Ubugawa's manager asked with a slight smile on her face.

Ah, she hated questions about her love life since she barely even had one. She thought about her past crushes. One a boy, one a girl, and the other was a fictional character from another anime and her current one happened to be a fictional character as well but she was now living in his universe (for now). Akira shook her head.

"Are you sure, Akira-chan ~?" Yukie said with a grin on her face, "we all saw you blushing when Bokuto was helping you out."

"Oh," Akira mumbled, "I don't see him that way though, Yukie-san."

"Oh, alright then," Yukie said, staring at Akira, not believing her. "So,  Kiyoko-chan, do you have a crush on anyone?"

The night went on until it was time to switch off the lights and call it the day. The next day went on alright and so on the days passed by until the last day. Ah yes, the last day of the Fukurodani Academy Group training camp, the day where the coaches were kind enough to treat them to barbecue. Though however, during Fukurodani's practice with Karasuno, Bokuto had one of his emo modes. How troublesome. Luckily, Bokuto managed to get his shit together and scored the last point, making Fukurōdani win the practice match.

"Nice match," Akira muttered under her breath as she gave Akaashi a water bottle.

"Thanks, it was a bit hard to bring him back to his feet," Akaashi said, drinking from the water bottle, "you seemed you were in distress."

"I guess that happens when you're watching your team's ace having his mood swings," Akira said, "quite stressful."

"Aw, are you worrying about Bokuto? How cute?" Yukie grinned at Akira.

"Isn't it normal to worry about people that you know?" Akira said, looking at the older female, "are you going to practice?"

"yes," Akaashi replied, not sure of his answer, "oh i don't know. well, it's up to bokuto-san, i guess,"

"AKAASHI, LET'S GO PRACTICE!" Bokuto shouted.

"See?" Akaashi said, "anyways, see you."

"See you later, dude," Akira mumbled.

As the days go by came the Interhigh High School Volleyball Tournament. Fukurōdani managed to get their ticket to the nationals and came on second place since they lost to Itachiyama. Though however, Bokuto was sulking on the way home due to the fact that he lost against one of the top aces in the country, Sakusa Kiyoomi (who also happens to be a second year). Akira, who was sitting next to him, sighed and pat his back.

"There, there, Bokuto-san," Akira said in a soft tone, "don't be sad about it. You'll be able to beat him one day."

"But what if I never beat him," Bokuto said, his hair was a bit deflated.

"Well, there's nothing wrong with that, I guess," Akira mumbled, " I'm sure there are a lot of people who are better than Sakusa. Besides, even if you aren't able to beat a Sakusa-kun, I'll still think you're the best."

"Really?" Bokuto said as his yellow eyes looked up at her and she nodded.

"Yeah," Akira grinned at him. What surprised was when he hugged her.

"Thanks," he muttered.

"Y-you're welcome. It's the least I could have done, Bokuto-san," Akira said, hugging him back and patting his back.