TWENTY TWO - Keyair

You say that you over me you always end up under me
You know how it goes - don't be crazy, don't play dumb with me
- Drake

PROD

Me and Zaya just bought a mansion in Montego Bay Jamaica.  Just for a lil while, we'll be living here but we'll eventually go back to California, probably a year or less after the baby is born.

Right now we in San Diego at Ikea to buy furniture for the place. We burning our old mansion down once we get this settled. It's our way of saying fuck the past. We had some good times and bad times in that mansion. Mostly bad though. Crazy shit done happened there. I won't miss that bitch at all.

"This is nice." Zaya says, picking up a football shaped chair. "Who the hell finna sit in that?" I ask. She laughs.  "Ronnie, duh. Of course my grand son will have a room too." she says. "Don't get the football chair... shit ugly." I say. She rolls her eyes then sits it down. "You ugly." she says, still walking.  I wrap my arms around her waist then pull her in my arms. "Move." she says, giggling. I laugh then pull away. "Only cause we got shit to do." I say, then grab her hand. "Don't think I want you cause I'm letting you hold my hand." she says. "Zaya, hush." I say, laughing.

"Ooooh, this is so cute! Yes, this is so King." she exclaims, looking at a blue Busunge extendable twin bed. "You know damn well King literally think he a king and ain't sleeping in shit but a king bed." I say.

"King ain't grown. I like this." she says. "Get it for Ronnie, mane. He six and short as hell. This will work  for him." I say. "DJ gone flip tho cause this bed is blue and he's a blood and Ronnie loves red because DJ does." she says with a frown. I kiss her. She looks at me crazy. "You just want the thong." she says. Both of us fall out laughing. I remember when we met and she used to say that to me. Good ass memories mane.

We grab hands and continue to walk. She starts looking at baby cribs. "Hell you looking at cribs for like we didn't just spend all that money on a damn solid gold crib?" I ask. She smacks her lips. "I'm really excited about this baby so he will be getting nothing but the best. Who cares if we spent sixteen million on his crib?" she asks. 

That damn DoDo Bassinet crib ain't shit special if you ask me. It's just 24k solid gold, she got something engraved in it that she wouldn't let me see and it's sculpted in an odd shape, comes with expensive bedding, and it has a changing mat. It still ain't worth the damn money to me but like I said, I'll do whatever to make her happy, even if it means dropping sixteen million on a stupid ass baby bed that's temporary.

"Aight... what, did you just say he?" I ask, smiling. She nods her head. "Yes, it's a boy." she says.  I grab her face and kiss her. "So now we got two boys and two girls together." she exclaims. "I'm happy." I tell her. She kisses my cheek. "We need a crib for when he's in our room." she says. "Hell naw, Zaya, I ain't dropping another sixteen million for that." I say. She laughs. "You know that money is nothing to you. I was gonna get a normal one though but you already know his stroller will be far from average. And don't even let me get started on his nursery, oowe!" she exclaims. I chuckle. "I see you love blowing my money, huh?" I ask. "I deserve it, hush." she says. "You right, you do deserve it all but you know you still gotta pay me back in sex though, right?" I ask. She grins. "I'm celibate now." she says. "I've been since we broke up, actually." she adds. I smirk. "Consider me your husband now. So, you finna bust that půssy open or nah?" I ask.

She cuts her eyes at me. "Shut up... what the fuck?" she mumbles. "What?" I ask. She points between her legs. I laugh. "Damn, mane, you peed on yourself again?"  I ask. Lil man be kicking her bladder all the time. "My water just broke." she mumbles. My eyes widen. Those four words have always scared the shit out of me.