TWENTY ONE - Drunken Truth

A drunk tongue is an honest one
- Unknown

KENNEDIE

It's almost five in the morning and Jaylen just now stumbling in the house looking a mess without Legend. "Fuck you doing up?" he groans, holding his forehead as he walks in our room. "Fuck you doing out that damn late?" I snap back. I'm so sick of crying over niggas. I'm about to be bold for once in my damn life. I love this nigga and I know he loves me too, but he being stupid and I'm about to call his ass out on it too.

He glances at me. "Don't start... I got a headache." he mumbles, then throws up in the trash can next to the dresser. "I don't give a fuck what you got! Where the hell were you?" I scream. He pauses then blows. "Kennedie... not now." he warns. I roll my eyes. "Look, I'm not trying to disrespect you because I do truly respect you as a man. But honestly, I said what I said out of pure anger and instantly regretted it." I say. "Okay, mane. Whatever. Quit talking." he groans, taking his shirt off. I notice lip stick stains all over his neck and chest and a hickey on his neck that I know for a fact didn't get put there by me.

"Damn... really?" I ask. "What now, mane?" he groans. "Who is she?" I ask. "Who is who?" he asks. "Don't play dumb, Jaylen." I say. He chuckles. "She was fine as fuck too." he slurs out. He bends over then throws up. I blow, then place my hand on my belly. "You ain't about to stress me and my baby out." I say. I refuse to miscarry cause he acting stupid. That'll never happen.

"Whatever." he mumbles, then throws up again. "And where the fuck is my damn son at, Jaylen? Let me find out you left my son with that bitch Abria! Where the hell is Legend?" I scream. He stands straight up and looks at me crazy. "Bitch, she is his damn biological momma, he my son, and his whereabouts don't got nothin' to do with you, hoe. Stay in yo place, bruh." he says.

My eyes tear up. "Fine. But he was definitely my son when you had me pretty much raising him while she did nothing but drink!" I scream. He waves me off. "Man... I still love that girl." his words slur. I shake my head. "And... and we should've worked." he adds. "But... but I just had to... had to ruin it over... over your junkie ass." he adds.

"Stop!" I scream. "You're drunk, just quit!" I scream. It's like the more he talks, the more I hurt. "Is that... is the baby even... even mine? Hoe." he coldly says, pointing at my stomach. "Fuck you! I'm leaving!" I scream. He throws the middle finger up. "Maybe you should kill yourself while you at it." he says. "How could you say that?" I mumble. He lays down then passes out.

I get up and go to the drawers. I pull everything that belongs to me out then go get my Louis Vuitton luggages. I don't give a fuck if he paid for it, it's mine now. I start packing all of my things up. I go take all my clothes, shoes, and purses out the closet then pack them up. I grab my keys then throw the house key at his head. He starts snoring, something he don't ever do. I roll my eyes. "Fucking idiot." I mumble. I take the ring off then open his hand then put it in there.

I load all my bags into the truck then pull off. I just got to LAX. I got a cart and a guy unloading my bags for me. "Thanks." I say. He wipes a tear from my face then smiles. "Have a great day." he says. I leave the key in the truck then close the door. I follow the guy with my cart into the airport. I get my bags checked, then place them on the belt.

I go to the section for flights to Memphis then sit. The only person I can think to go to is my little cousin Eriee. That girl got all the savages behind her so I'll be protected and taken care of and that's all I need right now.

MY ASS BACK IN THE BOOK LMAOO.

THIS WAS A FILLER CHAPTER. WHAT YALL THINK ABT JAYLEN'S DRUNK WORDS THO?

COMMENT 30
VOTE