"Should we get up and help set up for the party?" I asked with a sigh, and he laughed out loud.

"Sweetheart, you dont have to worry about any of that. The omegas will take care of it."

"But I feel bad not helping," I said pouting.

"Baby, you're their Luna. They want nothing more than to serve you and make you happy. They want you relaxed and smiling." he murmured.

"But I would be happy helping." I replied smirking.

"You can try but they wont let you." he said grinning at me. "They see you as royalty, Lex. You are their soon-to-be Queen. You are the Alpha's Princess. They want to treat you as such."

"Well I'm still going to try," I said getting up and strolling towards the door. I headed straight towards to the door to the downstairs. As I bounded down the stairs, I looked around at all the hustle and bustle around me. Strobe lights were being brought in, fake cobwebs, coffins and skeletons. I felt a presence behind.

"We go big or go home around here, baby" he said smiling proudly. I made my way to the kitchen and saw about 5 she-wolves, bustling around. They all stopped what they were doing at my entrance and mumbled a 'Good morning Luna,' bowing their heads in submission. As much as I had tried, the omegas and other pack members had begun calling me Luna, despite my pleas. Beck only let them call him Alpha, unless you were close to him and he expressly gave you his permission.

"Breakfast, Luna?" one of the ladies said glancing up at me.

"No, not just yet, Lucinda, thank you." I said smiling.

"Well then what can we do for you?" A girl around my age, maybe a little older said looking at her feet.

"I came to see if I could lend a hand in the preparations for the party." They all stopped their tasks once again, and stared at me. Beck crossed his arms over his chest and smirked at me from where he sat at the kitchen table where the guys already sat.

"Oh no Luna, that's quite all right.We can manage," one murmured continuing her duties.

"Are you sure? I'd love to help."

"No no no, Luna, you don't have to. Don't worry, we'll make sure everything is done." The oldest of the bunch said, looking up at me.

"It would bring me great pleasure, to do something productive." I said rocking back and forth on my heels. They paused again, and exchanged glances warily.

"Er....Well I suppose that would be alright. Of course, if it is alright with Alpha, and you don't mind helping," Lucinda said, and looked over at Beck who was sitting, openmouthed. I looked at him pleadingly and he sighed, before nodding.

"Fine. For a half an hour, and then I'm stealing you away again," he said, shaking his head and getting up and kissing my lips before heading back up the stairs. I smiled and turned towards the omegas.

"What would you like me to do?" I asked trying to mask my excitement.

"Well Luna, ummm" one of the ladies said, clearly uncomfortable giving orders, "it would be most helpful if you could help cut out the sugar cookies over there with Amelia." She said pointing to the youngest, the one that appeared to be my age. I nodded and walked over. She smiled at me and looked down. She cut off a big chunk of cookie dough and rolled it into a thin sheet, before stepping aside to let me cut the shapes and layer them onto the cookie sheets that sat in a great big stack. She stirred a big pot of stew, adding vegetables and spices, here and there. Amelia watched over my meticulous cookie cutting, nodding her approval every so often.