the end(final chapter)

Okay, I have no plan for this chapter honestly so like- please bare with me honestly. The chapter might seem a little bland or off. It's because it's a little rushed and plus, I have no plans. This is honestly gonna be a really hard chapter to start due to the fact that I have no idea what to do

After a few days had passed, Aizawa and Yamada started dating. Aizawa had to take a small break due to the emotional stress this took on him. 

Aizawa sat in his dorm on his bed, the lights turned off, the curtains closed, the room almost completely dark. The curtains were black curtains so they shielded out more light so the room was hella dark. He was just sitting on his bed, staring at the wall blankly. He was just thinking about things honestly. Yamada was teaching so he was just alone at the moment, no one to talk to until someone dropped by. 

He sighed softly and just thought about things. Aizawa wanted to talk to someone, maybe to feel a little less lonely. Yamada had actually gotten him a cat yesterday because nezu finally let them get one. The cat was actually a kitten so it was rather small. It was only big enough to fit into aizawa's hand so he found that rather cute. The small kitten rubbed against Aizawa's leg, getting his attention. It was a small gray kitten, always wanting attention but showed aggression when you tried to touch him. He had named it stormy. It kinda reminded him of oboro because of the cloud aspect. He looked down at stormy and picked her up, of course getting a few hisses back. He let out a small huff and just held her in his arms. He actually didnt know what time it was so when he heard a knock on the door it scared the ever loving fuck out of him. "Fuck"he says under his breath. "Come in" aizawa called in, the door opening and yamada walking in. 

"I know that you're going through some things but y'know how bakugo is always yelling and stuff correct?" Yamada says with a soft sigh, closing the door behind himself. Aizawa nodded. "Yeah, of course" he says. "Recently he's been… I don't know.. quieter" he says. "There's been no yelling for two whole days and when someone brings it up he gets super defensive about it. Says something along the lines of 'shut the fuck up or I'll punch you in the throat' or some other threat" yamada says with a small nod. Aizawa let out a small sigh. "I'll talk to him about it" Aizawa says. "Just go ahead and call him up before anything-"he says, quickly cut off by a bunch of knocks on the door. Aizawa put the kitten down on the bed and opened the door to see izuku, almost bursting out into tears. "I know I shouldn't disturb you right now but I didn't know who else to go to but that doesn't matter. I knocked on Kacchan's dorm and it was dead silent so I got concerned and went in his dorm and I- I think he committed" Izuku says, talking rather fast. "He was just- hanging there and then there was a note and I read it and apparently he didn't feel good enough and he wanted to be better. He wanted to live up to his own expectations but his expectations kept getting higher and higher to the point where he couldn't reach them so he decided to just kill himself" Izuku says, talking rather quickly. Aizawa froze. He was in total Shock. He felt like he just failed as a teacher. His face dropped. He couldn't believe that this just happened. "Did- did you try to help or s-something?" Aizawa asked. Izuku nodded. "I took him to recovery girl but it was too late" he says quickly. Aizawa nodded, tears filling his eyes almost immediately. He failed at helping a student in need. He felt so stupid. "I- I quit" he says under his breath. "I can't do this job anymore. I'm a horrible teacher and a horrible hero. I failed to save a student and all that I needed to do was talk to him about it. I could have helped him through'' aizawa mumbled, immediately getting hugged by yamada. "Sho, don't think like that," Yamada says with a soft sigh. "Midoriya, you need a hug too. Come on, group hug" yamada says. Izuku nodded and hugged them both. Not even izuku could process this, his best friend now dead. Aizawa just felt like he failed right there. He just couldn't handle this anymore.