quidditch trials

(A/N): i didnt include it before but noah was put into gryffindor
Harry's pov:
We've been back at hogwarts for a week now and fell into a sort of routine.miones been nervous for quidditch since tryouts are after classes today.
"Harry are you sure?" I toom her hands in mine saying "mione I've only told you a million times you're gonna do great.hosh I never think id be telling you to stop being nervous about quidditch. Ron i get but not yours he giggled saying "are you complaining" "what no its just new" "i have to keep you on your feet somehow " at that moment ginny and noah walked up to us hand in hand ginny said "isnt today exciting tryouts are starting" mione said "it sure is gin,noah are you trying out" "i dont know mia i think i want to take this year to make sure im caught up in studies" she nodded in aggrement before saying to ne "is mom and dad coming" i nodded saying "they said they wouldn't miss it for the world" she grinned and said "well we should get going dont want to be late to class" she grabbed my hand dragging me out of the great hall as the others laughed.

Hermione and I had all the same classes she dropped a few from last year and I switched divination to arithmancy since I found out its the same as maths and I was relatively good at it in muggle school. We had all the same classes because we both wanted to work for the ministry in the law enforcement department

Spending our time studying mione was shocked by how much I got done i explained to her that in muggle school my aunt and uncle would hurt me since I'd always get better marks than dudley so I adopted the idea that I shouldn't try in fear that I'd get hurt again and when we got to hogwarts nothing changed since ron would stop being friends with me if I was smarter. She felt sympathy for me but insisted that we keep up with our academics and I gladly agreed.

With all the studying we got to and not able to bug us you could say I got to the title smartest wizard of our age. The news spread like wild fire and soon mum and dad were congratulating me. Mum was proud because she knew i had the potential after all she was the smartest witch if her age and head girl. But mione for sure was the proudest.

After classes today. Mione and I went to pur common room to change. We left for the pitch where the rest of the wannabe quidditch players were at i tried to get everyone's attention to no avail. Mione got all their attention in a matter or seconds it made me realize how is all the girls in my life so much better at getting peoples attention. I started by splitting each position up i started with the chasers. About 10 people were trying out for chaser in the end mione,ginny, and Dean got chaser. 3 people tried for beater bit in the end two boys Ritchie coote, and Jimmy peakes. Mclaggen was the keeper bit i didnt fail to notice he was eyeing mione which made me want to always be by her side. Of course I was still the seeker which made our team being me,mione,ginny,dean,Ritchie,Jimmy, and mclaggen.

After trials almost everyone left but ginny mione and I. We practiced for about half an hour before we left the pitch to meet mom and dad in the common room.

When we got to the common room we were squished into hugs by mom and dad whole mom said "oh you two were so good out there im so proud of you two" mione said "thanks mom it rhink were gon a go take showers now though" "okay dear we'll wait here" i climbed the stairs with mione while whispering "you know we only have one shower right" she whispered back "i know" with a smirk "you little minx" she giggled. I picked her up bridal style she squealed I made my way to the bathroom locking the door taking of miones clothes then my own i kissed her neck slowly making my way to her weak spot before pinning her to a nearby wall she started sucking on my ear warning a soft moan at the back of my throat I said "mione let's be rational here" she said "im okay this is funner" "you know mum and dad are still here" then I could basically hear the gear shifts in her brain she hesitantly let go i turned on the water before stepping in with mione in my arms.