kings cross

(A/N): im skipping to when harry,hermione and, noah are at kings cross

Hermione's pov:

Harry,Noah, and i are off to hogwarts which I've been excited for this year since I'm head girl and harry is head boy.

I've been practicing quidditch with harry alot he tells me I'm all set for quidditch tryouts ina few weeks. Noah joined us as well and he has material to be a beater but he might not even be in gryffindor

Mom and dad decided they'd take care of teddy and adalyn during the week and they could bring them over the weekends or when we have hogsmeade trips. They also said they'd try to make all of gryffindors quidditch games this year.

Were at kings cross about to cross the the wizarding world side but im nervous since technically we haven't really made appearances in public at least not in the wizarding world.

Me and harry being together and defeating voldemort is the tip of the iceberg.mom and dad coming back to life is another thing and the fact we are coming with kids doesn't help and noah being my brother and finding he had a block this whole time.

Herry noticed by nervousness and said "don't worry it'll die down you would've had to deal with the gawking even without all the extra things going on" while wrapping his arms around my shoulders and kissing my temple.i giggled and said "i just realized how crazy our lives have been the last few months" "they sure have but I wouldn't trade it for the world" "me neither" "are you reading there'll probably be reporters and cameramen everywhere?" "I suppose" with that me and harry grabbed our trunks and ran through the platform the second we stepped through my vision was obscured by the millions of camera shots and shouting people. Harry adjusted before me and pulled me out of the way along with the rest of the family.

Eventually we found a deserted corner to occupy before we leave i said "its even worse than or other years" harry nodded and said "it sure is" mom said "well i suppose this'll get better but for now" she gave us all hugs and forhead kisses after dad did the same and said "you kids probably will be busy but please try to write us and tell us the gane schedule. We'll make sure teddy and adalyn are safe just don't forget to have fun" he said the last part witha knowing grin harry laughed while mom hit dad and I the same with harry I turned to adalyn first and said "baby girl I love you but you have to stay with grandma and grandpa you'll see me very soon though" we found out adalyn is a definite mummy's girl but teddy doesn't favor either but he secretly loves dad more than us adalyn was squirming to get in my arms i took her and kissed her cheek and handed her back to mum. I turned to teddy when harry was done talking to him and said "teddy sweetheart I love you I promise you'll see us soon but in the meantime be good for your grandparents" he nodded but had tears in his eyes while saying "ill miss you mummy" I higged him and said "ill miss you too sweetie"

We said our fairwells and made our way to the train trying not to be seen but to no avail. Harry and i heard the familiar screams of ginny saying "harry mione over here" we saw a group of redheads and made our way there ginny hugged us and said "lets go before all the good carts are full" we said bye to the other weasleys ron decided to start helping George with the shop so we'd see him on hogsmeade trips at least when we found a compartment i said "me and harry have to get going we have to meet Mcgonagall about our head boy and head girl duties" "oh shoot i forgot you have those" both ginny and noah said they turned to each other and blushed. Harry anr I laughed walking out we made our way to the headmistress compartment but when we were passing the slytherin compartments we saw a head of familiar  blonde hair coming our way we stopped he ran and said "harry,hermione can I talk to you guys for a minute?" I looked at harry before he said "can we meet you in a few minutes hermione and i need to talk to McGonagall about head duties?" "Oh yea of course ill be in the compartment on the right two doors back" we nodded and continued walking when i said "what do you think he wants?" He shrugged and we continued walking in a comfortable silence.