1 / Taking the Stage

Optimal Fame I would have to say. We had reached Optimal Fame. Way more than I thought we would. More than I thought we could. Stepping on the stage is like a breath of fresh air and feels as if all the adrenaline in my body is present in the moment. Just as I'm falling deeper into my thoughts, I'm interrupted by the loud announcements of
"J & Boyz , you're on in 5"
"Stand by!"

 Just as I'm falling deeper into my thoughts, I'm interrupted by the loud announcements of "J & Boyz , you're on in 5""Stand by!"

With my black hair following behind me I rush up the stairs to the stage with the two members of the band, Hawon and Seungwon. I'd use the word comrade over members. We've been friends even since we were young, way before I asked them to come to Korea with me to fulfill our dreams in this land of musical success. At least it's that way for us.

We run quickly up the stairs with our hearts pounding, finally being able to perform on one of the biggest stages in Korea. As we reach the stage, I turn back to my only family and raise an eyebrow.
"Ready" I say with what sounds to most others emotionless
"Hey! At least sound like your happy!" Jokes Hawon, the eldest of us three with a smile
"You know I am" I say trying my prove my point
"Alright I'll believe you" he says in fake defeat with a smile
"Let's go guys! Good Luck!" Yells Seungwon, the youngest, as the doors to our dreams open with overwhelming cheers and support from the waves of people who are all in favor of us.

Performing on stage is the only time I can openly express myself. Being the explosive and only vocalist of my team it's in my hands to match both the intensity of the instruments and not be overshadowed by the sound of the cheers.

Finishing the amazing stage of opportunity we leave the concert with  hollow feelings in our hearts as we hear the cheers of the fans getting fainter and fainter.

In the van driven by our manager, Hawon and Seungwon fall deeply asleep right away from the tiredness, but I, being a bit of an over thinker, cannot fall asleep while driving back to the dormitory because of the insomniac thoughts crowding my brain. Finally reaching the dormitory our manager wakes up Hawon and Seungwon and they head straight to the company suite (a mini house) dorms while I head straight down to the Studio.

Although we can afford to buy our own houses, we decided to stay at the companies dorm because it was less of a hassle

Although we can afford to buy our own houses, we decided to stay at the companies dorm because it was less of a hassle. Hawon and Seungwon liked the idea of all three of us living together like family, and of course I felt happy we all felt the same way, the main reason for me to stay here though was the beautiful studio underneath right underneath our room.