(M) QA (3)

Cat reveal omgggg
Chubby boi was pissed when i stuck his face in the cap. Worth it

I dont exactly know if this is a joke or not- pls send help-
Oh hell to the no RandomWeeb is here again
:(
————————

3'rd P.O.V

As everyone took a seat around the fire, nervousness spread on-top of the 'How u b'cAMe VilLainN' or 'D'U enJOy KiLlIn?' Topics. But the villains seemed like they could- actually no, couldn't care less. They still don't.

Deku grabbing his wings tight like jacket around him, Toga was eye-talking with Mina and Dabi was real mad because he read the plot and it shows Brother reveal so-

Hoes mad-

Anyways! Le's get this party started~

————-       ————-

"Sooo...who first?" Deku asked with a bored tone, to be replied by Toga stretching her arm far up and repeatedly saying 'mE!' 'Till she got picked.

"OH OH! Invisible girl Truth or Dare??" Toga  anxiously asked, already knowing that even if Toru picked dare, Toga would do truth.

"Uhm...Truth!" She replied, pleasing Toga with her awnser.

"SO SO SO.. uHhm...were you actually born invisible?"

"Yea! I have pictures of my little but they're all in my house-" Toru said, doing what seemed nodding her head and scratching the back of her neck. (Only noticeable because she was wearing a sleeping hat or some shit and big sleeves)

~

Passing a while of meaningless questions the plot din't include cus of stoopid author, (meany ) it was time for the BIG Q&A...

"Midor-...Deku...Truth or Dare?"  Todoroki asked.

"Truth!" Deku awnsered exited, his existence had been noticed by a pokeball!

"Are you................"

"... . . . -?"

"Are you Hawks secret love child?"

"👀" -Deku
"👁👄👁" Toga
"🤠" Kaminari

Wait...kaminari? Whatevs.

BLowEeP///////

"U-uhm n..no?" Deku awnserasked, not knowing what the fuck (KyLe?!) to do at the moments question

"I see i'll let it pass then, Thank you." Todoroki said, but lItTle did everyone knew....todoroki actually DIN'T LET IT PASS And was full though with that on his head for eternity.

The night ran on and on....passing question and dare and surprising Dabi 'cus brother reveal din't stream yet. YET.

Yeah sure, they did passed through all the questions about 'pasts n stuff' they did- it was just..rather rimple and y'all guys probs know the story..(s?)

And with that..they fell assleep on this expensive as fuck chapter :)

BYe CyA Next TIme!

———————————-

This chapter sucked.

I will now have not enough money to feed the kids in my basement anymore...*cri*

I'll leave ya kiddos wondering wich (amazing) end i'll be doin' fuUuRst ;) courtesy of yu & me :33333333333333333

Also no im not adding spaces just to make this chapter seem longer..

How was ur day?

*sneezes*
Holy shit pass the page bro-