(More) questions and awnsers (2)

(Enjoy a random pic that will apear with out any content in mostly every chapter's intro)

Nobody P.O.V-

"Aw Man FinNalY!" Deku said, unconsciously stretching his humongous wings, hitting...what... 3 persons while at it? Welp! Doesn't matter cause everyone was too scared to question him or get into an argument they would probably lose-

"OW! Dekuk-kun! Why are your wings so fricking big for gayuins sake?!" Toga yelled, jumping in front of Deku anime-crying "idunno, ask them-" He responded, shoving his right wing into her face, but seconds later regretting it because she was grabbing it at almost full force with what seemed the intension of ripping them off-

Forgetting that!

"Okay classes, the teachers will now prepare the tables do whatever you teenagers do after you Do your tents. When your done with them, wait for dinner to be served and.. i dont know do something? I dont care either." Aizawa said, walking to the tables and meeting with the other teachers that came along y'know to precvent villain thingys-

"OKAY STUDENTS! AS CLASS REP I SAY EVERYONE PICKS A TENT PARTNER AND THEN BUILD THE TENTS!" Iida yelled, while repeatedly chopping air with his hands well shit- thats not even worth called a hero wannabe, thats a fucking robot wannabe......

Welp- Monoma complained because apparently 'Class' 1-A rep doesn't boss 1-B around' and stuff like that, Sero that 'Bakugou's screams are to loud', Mina that her Kiribaku ship hadn't sailed yet, YET... :)

A few minutes later, the teachers called for dinner and everyone started  arguing and complaining AGAIN.. wanna know why? No? Yes? WelL uR gOna KnOw AnYwAyS!

1st-complaining reason: "I dont wanna be by the 'new kids' they are scary...."

2nd-complaining reason: "EW I REFUSE SITTING NEXT TO SOME CLASS 1-A FREAKS-"

3rd-complaining reason: "darkness consumes everything and everyone, chosing a seat at a table is a mere task to complete our sacrifices to the worlds an-"

4th-complaining reason: "OMG TOKOYAMI STOP BEING AN EDGY EMO PRE-TEEN GUY-"

5th-complaining reason: "iiii- dont want to sit by the wing guy....his wings 'r to big- what if he pushes us off the seat-"

And more, and more AND MORE following after that.

Recap: The teachers had to chose where everyone went.

————————TiMe SkIp to DiNner Time! (by me learning to write 'decently')—

Everyone was sitting at the table, cringing that Toga's cat-like eyes where watching every single one of them.

That crazy bitch was trying to figure out the other's blood type by staring deeply into theyr poor souls.

"THE DINNER IS HERE!" yelled Iida, who was robot-arm'ing towards the table. It was kinda funny how Iida was wearing a chef hat and an apron though he wasn't even cooking.

"Dear Satan, when i asked for food I wasn't expecting THIS- dear god is that fucking Katsudon?" Dabi muttered, loud enough for some hear, one of that some being Toga.
"Oh that is Katsudon indeed my little brother... *chuckles* we're in danger" Toga said out loud, causing everyone to look at her questionably "Mkay, first im the oldest- and second, don't touch the Katsudon. Our little guy here has quite the obsession for it." Dabi said on the same monotone as alwasy, this time a little more audible. "OH Oh! Want me to show how he reacts?" Toga squaled, eyes litting up as she jumped up and down slightly on her chair.

A few people nodded, a few people din't.
Nobody gave two fucks.
Toga was already over exited.
Deku was coming back out of the bathroom.
Wai- WHE-
. . . Deku was coming back out of the bathroom.

As Deku sat on his chair, he quickly spotted the holy Katsudon, his wings slightly swifting in excitement, he said nothing, he just sat there with a(n) intense glare to the Katsudon.
Toga leaned in to grab a piece, ready to show how he reacted.

As Deku spotted movement, he glared at Toga creepily grining. "Go on, make a move" he said, getting a dark hint on voice wasn't hard, Toga shivered a little, but continued leaning in, smiling and holding back chuckles.

Toga was grabbing the piece, Deku's grin turned into a poker face, the table was not understanding anything, the student neither, the chair less, the teacher weren't even there.

Toga grabbed the piece. All you could see after that was a blur towards her and a missing Deku from his seat. "Ok.........we should've tied him up- them up- WHY IS THIS SCHOOL NOT DOING SOMETHIN-" a rando' spoke, to be shuted up by Denki, who was enjoying the scene. Looking towards Toga again, you could see her on the floor, a giggling mess, with a mini-slash of blood on her shoulder. She licked it. And giggled more.

Deku was curled up inside a egg-form his wings formed around him. Slowly enjoying the Holy-oh-moly Katsudon. Tbh he looked hella cute- like a four ear old that just found out were their parents kept the cookie jar, or like a teenager who just found out where their parents keep the code to the money safe, stuff like that!

I swear, you could see fucking stars around the boy if you looked closely.

"THAT WAS- UHHH. WEIRD? LETS EAT ALREADY! ITADAKIMASU (its wrong? Idek. Am i changing it? Probably not. Do you bother? Hopefully not. Can you correct me if im wrong? Hopefully yes.)" Kirishima said, in a cheery voice, that sounded like a yell.

By that everyone eated, and finished.

Dabi ate steak and ice cubs-
Toga ate bloody meat
Sero was shoving a piece of fried fish trough Denki's throat
Deku was licking the Katsu-plate
Ura-ura was eating mochi (. . .)
Mina somehow got a Strawberry milkshake
Etc————————

Dinner passed by as they had a little fight of who should clean the plates and stuff. The whole classroom's betrayed Iida, making him clean everything up. Suddenly, a certain ginger-orange female yelled "HEY GUYS! LETS GO PLAY TRUTH OR DARE AROUND THE FIRE! IT WOULD BE NICE TO GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER MORE!" , she yelled to get everyones attention since many were currently busy whit spacing out and doing completly nothing above screaming old memes to each other.

-im yeeting this chapter in! Next one will be the end of Questions and awnsers (chapter not a/n) ^w^-

-i wanna thank you guys so much for actually getting into reading this part with out abandoning this book! Im fighting so i can hold on to it, u guys are just to much for me TxT.-

-Some time ago i was randomly scrolling down my notification page and i just wheezed so f + ckin = bad word :( hard xD, man wattpad peeps are the literal best-

-So, wassup?-

-hows life going over there?-

-I could've added more words and make this longer but i just got a new pair of glasses and my eyes need to establish peace between themselfs and the lents-

-glasses peeps will probably understand-

-ohh hey, im working on a undertale one shot fic book, if ya wanna leave a request i would deeply apreciate! Because my
✨🌺👉🏻imagination👈🏻✨🌺
Is not the best! So please feel free to put a request! Anything and anything at all, 🍋, fluff, uhh, whatever more! Anything is fine UwU-