.-big ol' friends right?-.

-.Katsuki's P.O.V.-

    "Hiya kacchan, long time to see ey?" ...... "its really you..." i said getting up from my desk "WHY ARE YOU HERE? WHY ARE YOU A VILLAIN? WHY-wait..." i screamed,the last part was realisation of something "HOW DO YOU FREAKING HAVE WINGS?"  "..Awie kacchan~ thats too many questions from one person to a guest! But this girl's cuteness lighten up my mood so I'll answer ya!~" he said,with a grin on his face going back to hugging Round Face (while the rest of the class just stood there watching) "soo- 1st question!-i got caught,isn't that a little obvious tho kacchan geesh. 2nd- dont come at me with that shit. And 3rd- are you a fucking dumbass? I mean..its not pretty hard to guess all of them i already helped chu, so yea!" He said with a happy tone one his voice...i still couldn't belive what i just witnessed, neither could those extras.....

.~Deku's P.O.V~.

      I enjoyed kacchan and the other's expressions,PRICELESS! Suddenly,a freaking yellow caterpillar appeared behind us and Toga screamed "OMG ITS A HUGE YELLOW CATERPILLAR" as she was about to hit it, dabi fell onto the floor with me, laughing like hell "WHAT ARE YOU GUYS LAUGHING AT?! I NEED'A KILL I- oh" her face went on a -oooOoOh- expression as she realized what she had hitten, none other than...Erasurebitch! "My fucking god- i dont even care anymore just sit da fuck down"
I stood up and grabbed Dabi's hand so he could get up to, but I 'accidentally' drop my hand leaving him to fall again and starting anime dramatic cry "I can't belive you've done this.."  we both and a part of the class started laughing,quietly.

./-time skip!\-.-/Still Deku's P.O.V\-.

       "Ok get out of my class" Erasurebitch said on a tone more Emo than Dabi, we got out of the class just to be meet-up with -

      The cute girl that i must protecc
      An extremely pink alien girl
      A red haired shark-boy
      And a pikachu-looking guy

"Sooo-what do we exactly do now?" I asked Sharky "Oh! We usually go to the luch place wanna come?" He said in response "OooOo do they have blood??" I dint even need to say who that was right? Sharky boy and the three others just looked at her like a pshyco wich made sense "Shut up toga" Dabi seemed to be forcing himself to even actually talk, the group just stood there,not actually wantin to talk to them "Shut up indeed but for the both of you!Lets go grab food, AND NO THEY DONT SERVE BLOOD HERE TOGA" i said while glaring at her on the last part "u-uh Y-Yeah!" The cute one said her voice was shu sweet- (no,its not ochakodeku) i started flapping my wings as i floated above them to there as we talked, i realized they were kinda cool but,I can't take my guard down right?

^€Luch place that I completely didn't forgot the name of!€^

Toga's P.O.V

The food was..good! I mean- mamagiri makes better food obviously (don't question HOW he makes food,just go with it :>)  i kept talking to the Pretty pink girl and turns out- she liked the same things as meee!! I am SOOO happy that i found a friend! Maybe, if we get close i can ask for a little tinny minny bit of her blood!! That's what friends are for right??~ it sure was fun until.. ugh... he showed up, he literally pisses the crap out of me, izu and dabi, Izu the most...

&:(Deku's P.O.V):&

     I was talking to Dabi about something when i noticed Toga looking at something or someone..i tuned back and I sighed- "what" "JUST WHAT?" Kac- i mean katsuki said "ye" i said in response, witch made him furious "YOU JUST SAY THAT YA SHITTY NERD?! YOU'VE BEEN GONE FOR TEN FRIKING YEARS AND YOU JUST SAY WHAT?" He was ... clearly pissed, i took advantage of it to say "ouch! That hurts my heart kacchan!" I said while grinning at him "well,you aren't being very 'Hero like' right now.. tch tch tch...you have to better up your manners! And your attitude aswell if your looking up to it, wich of course you are not, but that doesn't matter now does it? Cmon' katsuki im your best friend after all remember?" I chuckle and grin at the demon in front of me "now begone ight'? Im trying to socialise here" "yeah..sorry bakubro but i have to kinda agree with him..that wasn't manly bro." Sharky said,wich actually made me happy and Kacchan frustraded as he walked away. I notice there was a lot of people watching us so i start flapping my wings yet again and say " And that, ladies and gentlemen, was how to deal with a bakugou thank you very much! You can go back to your own lives now k?" Toga Dabi Pika Pink and sharky started chuckling as i finish my sentence and sit back.

We started talking about some interesting topics! One of them was that : there would be a festival, and they had the WONDERFULL (for me) idea of letting US the VK's join in! Man, this school really is dumb! Oh well! Im not the one who's gonna be warning them that heh its just better for us UwU the festival as they said would be in next week or some shit and they where getting ready for it, i might aswell try y'know! This is going to be just swell! Of course, im warning T and D about this, y'knwo so they get ready aswell!

Welp! Same ways- here we go!

        IT IS I! Author-san i wanted to thank all the people that are reading this for 78 views so far TwT  thank u so much really, im going to work on another series but im still updating this one like- once twice or more (if im really bored or feeling like it) times!

FINISHING  THIS WITH~~ 1022 WORDS!!