I shook my head smiling. "No. I was blind. I didn't see how much Y/n loved me. Now that I opened my eyes, I see her running away with someone else. Someone better."

"Even your love life is much more complicated than mine." Lisa joked making me laugh.

The bell rang and it was time for lunch. I knew I was going to be alone again, the only friends I had was Jennie and Y/n, whom resent me.

"Aren't you coming?" Lisa asked as I walked to opposite direction of where she's going. I shook my head

"I'm gonna go to the cafe down the street. I have nothing to do in lunch."

"Can I come? I'll buy coffee."

I nodded and she went besides me smiling. I asked about how Lisa's parents were in Thailand and she happily told me on the way there.

I saw Y/n in the corner of my eye and she didn't saw me. She looked mad and tired, was that because of her visit in the principal's office?

Despite the busy hallways, I saw the shining bracelet on her wrist. I smiled brightly and feel so relieved she never took it off. If you didn't remember, I gave her the bracelet from my aunt's shop. It was so perfect for y/n, I had to get it for her.

I got so scared when I saw her father in that stage, I didn't see him in the past but I could see the familiar eyes in him that matched y/n. I pay close attention to details, but I never saw how Y/n felt, Ironic right?

I slightly looked backwards to see if Y/n was okay and she just went to her merrily way. It's better if I steer clear of her for a few more days. But I never said it will be painful to just watch her from afar.

"Not today Myoui." Lisa pulled my arm making me frown and she just dragged me wherever she wanted.

"Hey that hurts!" I said in shock when her hand was gripping my wrist.

"If you as so much go near y/n, your friendship will be over. I saw that look in your face, you were about to run to her." She pointed a finger at my face and I objected her accusation. Why do I sound like a lawyer just now?

"I was worried! Besides, I don't want to make a scene." I said innocently and she just nodded but still didn't believe me.

"Hey, where ya going?"

We looked behind us and saw Sooyoung trailing. She soon went besides Lisa who told her where.

"Can I tag along? Cafeteria food sucks."

"That was... dark." Sooyoung said barely a whisper and I could only laugh at her reaction.

I told Sooyoung how I met Y/n. The day she almost died and I had to act like a hero for her. It was one of the worst night in my life, I was just going home when I saw her ready to jump.

I didn't know what I told her because I was shaking and just told her whenever my mouth moved. It was a complete stranger and I saved her, she became my bestfriend and I became the love of her life.

"Y/n didn't know it but she also helped me. My parents are constantly on a plane and always left me with a hired babysitter. She always had the time to hang out and made me come out of my shell."

"Aren't you still in your shell?" Lisa asked and I threw her a tissue making Sooyoung laugh. I sweat she ruin the mood every often, Just like her girlfriend. They really do make a pair.

"Don't you two have class or something?" I asked crossing my arms and they both laughed at my behaviour.

"I have bio in 15 minutes." Sooyoung said

"English in 20."

"Chem right now." I said and stood up checking the clock.

"You two can stay here if you'd like. I don't need a chaperone." I joked and bid my goodbye.

"See you later!" The two waved as I closed the door behind me. I still saw them looking at me through the glass window.

I crossed the road safely and made it in time for the bell ring. I went to my locker first to gather my next textbooks and dropping off my last ones.

I hurried to my class and went to the very back, who would even prefer the front? It's like they're asking for a graded recitation or be a teachers pet for some reason.

I stopped in my tracks when I saw the only seat available was in front of Chaeyoung and Y/n. There was one desk seperating us but it was close. I cleared my throat and looked down minding my own business before they notice me.

Oh god, out of all the class they had to be here?
Calm down and just focus. They didn't even saw you why are you being like this?

I almost breathed out a relief when I saw our teacher come in lecturing real quick. I wouldn't blame her, we missed a lot the past days.

My mind gets easily distracted especially when I saw Y/n's hand on top of Chaeyoung's. I blinked a few times trying to get the image out of my head.

I tapped on my desk using my fingers, anxious that she will recognise the back of my head. It will definitely bring her mood down, I don't want to do that. I've done enough to hurt her, The least I can do is keep my mouth shut.

"Mina can you read paragraph 1?"

I sighed, there goes to being a ghost for one class. Why did the teacher call me on the wrong time?

I did what I was told and read it while standing up. Thank god I didn't stutter or breakdown while reading. I almost looked behind me when I sat down, Thank god I didn't.

For a few minutes she kept talking and I just clenched my fists so hard, I'm surprised that it still functional.

"Yes?" She asked and somebody might've raised their hand.

"Can I go to the clinic? I'm not feeling well."

I stopped the force in my hand and looked back. Well half of the class did out of curiosity, It gave me an excuse to do so.

I saw Y/n walk towards the door and maintained eye contact with me. I didn't realised that I have stopped breathing until she left the room.

'Great. I drove her out of class.'