Lawrence

Lawrence. A boy of wonders. A dreamer, often cursed an outcast. He wasn't the typical boy of the eighteen hundreds. At the ripe age of fifteen he was beginning to feel the feelings that he knew would have to keep in dark amenity.

The youngest son of the priest of the catholic church, He had dark brown hair and hazel eyes- arguably slightly more green. He had olive skin due to his mother's mixed inheritance. He took pride in his art and spontaneous burst of writing amazing literature.

Despite his talents and good looks. He was different, deemed strange. He walked slightly different, he was confident. Loved picking flowers with his younger sister while adding one to both their hair. Many called him a sissy or a faggot, which wasn't entirely wrong. He knew he was gay, reading all the stories about the prince and princesses. He wanted to kiss the princes lips, have him hold him in the moonlight.

His fantasies brought him happiness, supposedly his reason. He longed for a boy to love him the way those princes did their princesses. He knew he could never love a girl as he would a boy. Soon enough he knew he'd have to admit it, yet it still would have to be hidden. He didn't wanna disappoint his father- his mother. His brothers or his sister.