02

Bam woke up to the sound of a yellow box thingy talking. 

     "Hello Regulars! All of you who have made it to the Tower, we sincerely welcome you to the 2nd floor: Evankhell's floor!"

     Baam gasps and sits up. Where am I now? he thinks. Am I... still in the Tower...? ...But it's so bright....

     "This is Evankhell's floor. This is also called the Floor of Test, because here we carry out the final test to see whether you are qualified to go up the Tower!" continues the floaty yellow box thingy. 

     Bam looks confused for a second.

     "...The rules of the first test is as follows! There are 400 Regulars here! Narrow down 400 to 200!" Narrow...400 down to 200...? 

     "Try any possible means!" Try every possible means..?

     "Ready, begin!" Bam looks around. What does that mean?!

     Suddenly, he spots a girl on the ground. She looks a bit older than him, but not that much. She has goldenish-orangeish colored hair, and she is wearing a black dress shirt and black, thin pants. Bam stares at her. Who is she?? he thinks.

     Bam looks around again, and sees that he is in a savanna field. The wind blows the grass around. He has a bad feeling about this. Does this mean...

     There is suddenly a blood-curdling yell before Bam could finish his thought. Warning bells start to ring inside his head. He looks back at the girl again. She kind of reminds him of Rachel because of her blondish hair. 

     Bam crouches down and shakes the girl's shoulder.

     "Hey!... Wake up...." The girl slowly opens her eyes. Wow, Baam thinks. Her lashes are long...

     "What..... Who are you...?" Suddenly there is a rustling sound in the nearby grass. 

     A someone suddenly jumps out and notices Baam and the girl.

    "Run!" Bam shouts at her. The girl understands and gets up, following behind Bam. 

     The someone chases them into the grass, shouting, "Stop there!! You little pygmies! Trying to run away will only tire you out!" The someone gets ready to strike. 

     !!

     The girl pushes Bam away just in time as the blade cuts the grass where he was just standing. 

     "Argh!!"

     The someone recovers, and starts to chase Bam and the girl again, but multiple arrows pierce his body. 

     "ARGHH! Damn, who's that-" Baam looks in horror as the someone dies. 

     The girl pulls his arm. 

     "What's happening! Why is everyone trying to kill us?! And come on! We need to go!" 

     The archer is already getting ready to shoot the two. 

     But suddenly, there is a bang as a bullet shoots through her head. Blood spurts everywhere. 

     Baam is out of breath from all the running and dodging. 

     400 to 200... he thinks. So all 400 of us have to kill each other, with 200 left surviving! I have to be one of the 200 survivors...