Those Eyes. 1

We all know that Plagg with Marinette would be chaotic as all hell, like she'd mention a very very bad course of action that would have us all going 'second-hand embarrassment, no!!' but that sarcastic little shit of a Kwami would be like, "Yes!! Do it!!!" because like, after eons of being alive and literally killing the dinos off along with various other disasters you just learn to not care anymore.

And Adrien with Tikki would be chaotic in a different way. They'd be so?? Productive??? Like, they'd agree on so much and just vibe that it would be pure sunshine magic. Like, there's a reason why they got the humans that they did.

Enjoy both of them struggling with their switched Miraculous.

Classified: Fluff.
Extra: Angst, Reveal, Frustration.

Those Eyes:

Marinette shrieked, scrambling past a car that was picked up and thrown in her direction— successfully dodging any debris and sharp objects left over from the Akuma's wake.

At eighteen years old, she knew better than to take off her earrings.

She knew she shouldn't have, even if it was Adrien Agreste who asked her to change them out, promising with his life (as she made him do) that they would be safe in his bag. She knew that having a photo shoot with him and she in her original MDC designs shouldn't have made her heart flutter but it did.

They were modeling together.

God, if the fifteen-year-old her could've predicted this, she would've melted in her spot.

But she didn't.

And she also didn't predict that Hawkmoth would choose absolutely the worst time to put an Akuma out into the streets of Paris, but she wasn't surprised. Her luck as Ladybug never passed over into her life as Marinette— ruler of clumsiness and bad decisions.

Marinette knew she needed to get back to Tikki, she needed to find her earrings and quickly put them on.

She just didn't expect to find the car that Adrien's bag had been in to be completely destroyed with its contents spewed around the street.

Oh, she was screwed.

"Tikki," She hissed, getting onto her knees and ignoring the glass that stuck into her palms as she shifted through all the now unrecognizable car's contents. "Tikki, where are you?"

"Oh, this is golden," A voice cackled from behind her and Marinette whipped around— coming face to face with a tiny black Kwami with glowing green eyes and a long tail. She blinked once, twice, and then noticed the bright silver, almost white ring he was carrying. "You're Sugercube's babybug, huh? Oh, loverboy is going to get a kick out of this."

She gaped, unsure about how to continue.

"Do you have cheese?" He asked, scowling when she shook her head. "Great. What use are you then?"

"Uh..."

This was Chat Noir's Kwami?

He seemed... completely opposite of Tikki.

"Well, aren't you going to torture me now?" He asked, floating up to her face— his sardonic tone deepening as he lazily landed in Marinette's palms as soon as she offered them up to him. "I'm Plagg, by the way. Why did you take the earrings off?"

"Urm, I'm Marinette and Tikki didn't want me to but I kinda... I had this photoshoot thing that I had to switch them out for. So I did."

"Oo! A rule breaker! I like you. My human is a goodie-goodie, unless it comes to you. He's so in love that it's revolting."