The way I am

(Author)
"Talking"
'Thoughts'
[Text/Messages]
'Dragons/Other powerful beings'
------------------
(3rd Person POV)
We zoom in to see Y/n in his bathroom staring at the mirror. In his hand is a bottle of pills, labeled sertraline, 'Are you sure you need these partner? What would N?? say if she saw you like this?'

"Well, she doesn't need to know Moireis." Quickly grabbing the glass of water next to him Y/n takes the pills quickly and drinks his water. After taking his pills Y/n proceeds to brush his teeth and head downstairs.

After making some cereal and eating Y/n heads outside and takes a look at the car he bought yesterday. It wasn't super expensive but it worked perfectly fine and that's all that Y/n wants.

Considering it's Monday Y/n gets in his car and starts driving to school trying to get there before he's late

Considering it's Monday Y/n gets in his car and starts driving to school trying to get there before he's late. Driving to school, and making it there Y/n gets out of his car and looks at the school.

Kuoh Academy a school that is mainly a girl school which was recently turned into a Co-ed school

Kuoh Academy a school that is mainly a girl school which was recently turned into a Co-ed school. (I have a couple guesses why.) It's main building held all of the classrooms and the lunch room.

Once Y/n made it to the gate he was immediately met with a girl asking if he was Y/n which he responded with a short and curt "Yes." The person Y/n was talking then introduced herself as Tsubaki Shinra. Tsubaki is a young bespectacled woman with long straight black hair that extends all the way down to her knees, with split bangs and light brown eyes. She wears blue, semi-rimmed glasses with square lenses, and is 170 cm or 5 feet 7 inches.

 She wears blue, semi-rimmed glasses with square lenses, and is 170 cm or 5 feet 7 inches

"I assume that you are Y/n?" Looking at Y/n her confirmation was a nod and "mhmm." "Follow me to the student council room so we can get your schedule." After saying that Tsubaki turned around and started walking back to the student council room.

As Y/n and Tsubaki make it to the student council room they open the door and are met with Sona Sitri or by her alias in the human world Souna Shitori. Souna is a young bespectacled woman with a slim figure, black hair styled in a short bob cut and violet eyes. She is 166 cm or 5 feet 5 inches.

Souna looked up from her paperwork to see Tsubaki and Y/n standing in front of her desk, "Ah, is there something you need Tsubaki?" Tsubaki simply nodded her head and said, "I came here to help Y/n get his schedule

Souna looked up from her paperwork to see Tsubaki and Y/n standing in front of her desk, "Ah, is there something you need Tsubaki?" Tsubaki simply nodded her head and said, "I came here to help Y/n get his schedule." Souna looked down at her desk before looking through some of the drawers finally finding it. "Here you go Y/n, if you need some help we can have someone direct you to your class."

Y/n studied his schedule before looking up and answering, "Nah I'm good thanks for the help." With that Y/n walked out of the room not aware that they were talking about him.

"Tsubaki, did you feel any power from him? It felt like something was hiding." Tsubaki thought about it for a second before shaking her head. "No, I never felt anything." Sona thought about it before dismissing it, "There probably wasn't anything, I'm probably imagining it."

We go back to Y/n and see him walking to his first class while having a mental conversation. 'Partner you realize they were devils right?' 'Yeah, I felt their energy Moireis let's just hope they didn't feel your power.' Finishing his sentence Y/n finally makes it to his classroom.

Knocking on the door Y/n waits for a few seconds before the teacher opens the door. "Yes?" (Ignore the cape and background) Y/n perks up "Ah my schedule said this is my first class." The teacher's face lights up in realization, "Are you the transfer student?" With a nod from Y/n enters the classroom.

" The teacher's face lights up in realization, "Are you the transfer student?" With a nod from Y/n enters the classroom

Once Y/n enters he is immediately met with the sight of Yang sitting in roughly the middle of the class. "Now class this is your new classmate Y/n, do you have any questions?" After the teacher asked that three people's hands went up. "What's your last name?" Y/n looked relieved at the question, "My last name is Richards." Y/n looks at the other two peoples hand and pointed to one. "Are you in a relationship?" Y/n thought about it for a second, "Yeah I am why?" Some of the girls looked visibly upset, "No reason."

Pointing to the last person they asked their question, "If you're in a relationship.... have you had sex yet?"
With that question all of the girls looked visibly disgusted and disturbed even the teacher. "Ha no"

With some slight discomfort the teacher asked if that was all and directed Y/n to his seat next to Yang. "Heh hey Y/n who would've thought we would be in the same class?" Y/n shrugged, "I guess we just got lucky."

Making it through his next few classes Y/n and Yang started walking to the cafeteria with Yang leading. "So what're your plans for today Y/n?" Y/n looked over at Yang, "Not much I just plan on making it through the day." Yang nodded and they made it to the cafeteria where conveniently, Ruby was there waiting for them. "HEYY YANG OVER HERE!" Ruby made it very obvious where she was with her shouting and waving her arms in the air.

After getting some food Yang and Y/n made their way over to Ruby "'le gasp' Y/n? What are you doing here?" Y/n stopped eating to answer her, "Well I transferred over here from America." Ruby had stars in her eyes as this meant that she had a friend to hang out with at school. Rounding out the day Y/n finished his classes and headed to the parking lot with Yang where they both got in/on their vehicles and went home.

Finally we see Y/n standing in front of his mirror with a small shot of whiskey and a razor downing the shot Y/n quickly slit his wrist and sat down in the tub passing out in the tub.

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
Hey everyone sorry that this chapter got depressing but I wanted to make this story more relatable to real life and what people go through with depression and anxiety. This isn't going to be a flashy story it's going to be a developmental story that progresses over time and isn't like the instantaneous harem stories. Relationships will build at a certain rate for each different character like with Ruby it can grow quickly but fall hard with certain actions.