Chapter 9: Lets Break Up😁

Start from the beginning

They were having fun with their self when Taehyung excuse his self to go to the bathroom. Jungkook told him that he will come with him but the other rejecter it.

Taehyung's Pov:

A few minutes later, I came out of the bathroom and saw Jin at the counter. I approached him and sat on the vacant stool next to it.

"What are you doing here hyung? where is namjoon hyung?" I asked while looking at the dancers.

"Go home first because there is something important to take care of." he answered and I just nodded.

As we talked my eyes were looking for Jungkook, I smiled when I saw him down but those smiles also fade away when I see a woman hanging her hands on his arms. I avoided looking before he could see me and I turned my attention to the bartender and asked for a tequila shot. Jin hyung frowned when he saw I gulp the tequila in a go. I was suffocated by the heat it caused to my throat. For the first time I tasted wine.

"Another shot, please." I ask again,ignoring him.

He look again at me confusely to what just happen. I gulp another one,then one again then another one until i feel my body hot.

"wow ... hyu ... hyung ... its nice to dri ... drink ...." i said stuttering. "Let's dance hyung..whoah!" I shouted and pulled his hand towards the middle. As if I were in my own world at these times, I did not care about those around me.

I was stopped when I felt a tight grip on my hand.

"Jungkook?" I said to myself.

"What happen to him hyung?" He ask Jin but eyes still on me gripping my wrist tightly.

"I dont know,we were talking when---

"Honey,come on...lets dance." He was cut by a girl.

I don't know why, I know I have no right to be jealous or hurt because we are not in any serious relationship. I feel like I'm going to explode at these times, and even though I'm dizzy because of the effect of what I drank and I was still able to loosen my hand from his grip.

He frowned at me. "Let's go, you're drunk." he said with emphasis on his voice.

I smiled sarcastically and pointed at his chest, "Go home alone!" I whisper yelled and look at the girl beside him,clinging like a monkey to his aram. "And you...take this man and enjoy your self! FUCK OFF!!!" I shouted angrily. I run outside the club, having a broken heart, crying my ass hard.

Jungkook's Pov:

While Taehyung was in the bathroom, Namjoon hyung left first, While we were in the middle of drinking, Jin hyung said he will wait for Taehyung downstairs. A few minutes later Ella, the woman I once have a one night atand suddenly approached.

"I miss you so much, honey." She said and sat down next to me.

"Leave my alone if you don't want me kick you down the stairs." I said angrily. I look to my brothers who are now pissed to the sudden appearance of Ella. I stand and was going to Jin downstairs.

I smiled when I saw Taehyung smiling like a kid looking at the dancers. My smile faded when I suddenly saw him reach for alcohol, I frowned even more when he swallowed another, followed by another shot, the next until I saw is him pull Jin at the center and dance like crazy.

I walk towards him and grip his hands tightly. I ask Jin hyung what happen and he shrug his shoulder indicating he dont know.

It happens so fast and the second i saw was Tae running outside the bar. And saw Jin hyung run after him,calling Taehyung.