" miss Y/N it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance " he greeted " your's to lida " I said back to him, he then leaded me over to the boys I sat next to midoriya while todoroki and bakugou sat across us.

When we stared the class I was giving some books about demon knowledge and royal information it was hard but the boys helped me and so did lida the class was so different to the lessons back my school I still remember my first year at that school and the first punishment I got for not paying attention in class.

* flashback *

" Young lady are you paying attention " my math teacher said to me " oh um I'm sorry I was just daydreaming a bit forgive me " I apologised but my teacher didn't looked happy after my response
" that is unacceptable you know the rule young lady no daydreaming in my classroom I have no choice but to teach you a lesson " She then took out her roller, grabbed my wrist and smack it really hard with her ruler I wince at the pain she did this a thew times until my wrist was red " that will teach you not to doze of in my class now pay attention " she said  furiously as she continued with the lesson after that day I never daydreamed again .

* flashback over *

" Y/N... Y/N are you alright " midoriya said placing a hand over my shoulder I flinched a little and looked to see the boys staring at me I then felt something warm going down my cheek I touched it as saw it was a tear have I been crying " um lida can you give us a minute " midoriya said to lida " of course your highnesses take all the time you need " he said as he stepped out of the room leaving me and the prince's along bakugou and todoroki then came out of their sits and went over to my right and crouched down " why are you crying " todoroki asked me " I'm ... I'm sorry I ... i was a flashback about the day I stop having day dreams it's stupid " I said while having tiny tears in my eyes " do you want to talk about it " midoriya asked as I took a deep breath " well you see I use to have such an amazing imagination, I imagine what life would be life if my parents weren't Christian and what if I went to a better school and have friends but one day in my first year at my school during one of the classes I was caught daydreaming and I got punish for it I lost all of my imagination that day and I don't know if I will ever get it back " I said crying again trying to hard not to look like a crying mess I then felt a hand on my cheek and two hands on my back " it's ok Y/N let it out " todoroki said holding my cheek in his palm wiping the tears away with his thumb while midoriya and bakugou rubbed my back in comfort I let it out all of my tears it broke the boys hearts seeing you cry " Y/N we will do whatever it takes to help you get your imagination back no matter how long it takes we'll help you ok " midoriya told me, I felt a bit better after those words I wiped my eyes and replied with " ok " with bit of a small smile on my lips seeing my small smile made the boys smile a bit too.

After a thew minutes I finally calmed down and I was officially ok " is everything ok your highnesses " lida said from the door way " oh yeah lida you can come back in now " midoriya said as lida came back into the room " miss Y/N do you want to continue with the class or do you want to end it here for today " lida asked me I thought about but said " no I'm happy to continue " I told him as he came back over to us and said " very well let's continue ".
.
.
.
.
.
around 11:00 the class was over and we were dismissed as I walked out of the room the boy stopped me " hey Y/N um theirs something we want to ask you " midoriya asked me. " what is it " I replied " well we want to spent some time with you to get to know one and other but we hoping if you would be ok to spent one day with each of use " he said " ok but .... how's it going to work "  I asked " well on Tuesday and Thursday we have the classes so on Wednesday  you'll will be Midoryia on Friday you'll will be with bakugou and on Monday you'll be with me " todoroki explained.

" What about Saturday and Sunday " I said " oh Saturday and Sunday are free days so you can do what ever you want " todoroki told me.
.
.
.
" so what do you say would you like to spend those days with each of us " midoriya said I was a little unsure at first but it would be nice to get to know the prince's a lot better see what they like and dislike and to find out a little bit more about them " you know what ........... yeah I would love to spent the days with you boys " I said making them happy " really oh thank you Y/N we promise to give you the best day's of your life " midoriya said " since today is Tuesday, tomorrow you'll have your day with deku " bakugou pointed to midoriya " I'll be looking forward to tomorrow midoriya " I said to midoriya " so will I Y/N " midoriya replied as he smiled at me " sorry Y/N we gotta go now we have other things to do " todoroki told me as he and the other boys were about to leave but before they did I quickly told them " of course .... and um boys thanks for making me feel better " I said as the boys look at me and smiled " no problem ..... and Y/N don't forget that we are always here for you ok cutie " bakugou said to me " yeah " I replied as me and the boys went are separate ways.
.
.
.
Hello everyone I here to say congrats and thank you to @Hjfoghdfioho91p for coming up with a list of such amazing names for midoriya bakugou and todoroki kingdom it took me a while to chose one of the names on that list But Now I've made a decision on what the name of the kingdom will be ............ drum roll pls 🥁
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The name i chose for the kingdom is
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
🎉 NOKORIBI 🎉  ( which means demon ember in Japanese )      

But that's not all I've decided to choice three names from the list which will be the names of the kingdoms that midoriya bakugou and todoroki grew up in before moving to nokoribi and here they are
.
.
.
Midoriya's kingdom will be called ' Thra ( the name from ' the dark crystal movie )

Bakugou's kingdom will be called ' Katolis ( the name from ' the dragon prince show )

And todoroki's kingdom will be called ' Orario ( the name from ' is it wrong to try to pick up girls in a dungeon' anime show )

Thank you again for the list of names @Hjfoghdfioho91p you've been a big help and i really appreciated and I'll see you all in the next chapter.