➵𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐒𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑/𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐘𝐒 (𝐩𝐭.𝟐) [𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐟.]

Second person p.o.v
Warnings: the title says it all
(N/N)= nickname

I FINALLY WROTE THE SECOND PART WOHOO 

I'M GOING TO REWARD MYSELF BY NOT DOING ANY HOMEWORK

I don't know I just got a surge of motivation to write it rip. Also there are only 3 characters in this part because I wasn't fully committed and also I got an idea for another preference (:

 Also there are only 3 characters in this part because I wasn't fully committed and also I got an idea for another preference (:

❊ ❊ ❊ ❊ ❊ ❊

-Peter Parker: "Wait a second, let me just get my bag!" You yelled, already rushing back to your bedroom. Peter smiled, leaning on one of the walls. The both of you were having a "Young Avenger not Avenger night." Which was a night where you both went out that was strictly for having fun. 

No superhero business whatsoever. 

In other words though, it was also kind of like a date since the both of you were in a relationship. You trotted back to the area Tony used as a party, waving your bag in the air frantically. You grinned at Peter and he did too, pulling you in for a short kiss and holding a hand out for you when you separated. You ran a hand through your hair, pushing it out of your face, and reached out to take Peter's awaiting hand. 

"Wait, hold on a minute. What in the world is that?" Tony asked, pointing at you as he plopped another blueberry into his mouth. Natasha smirked and stood up, walking over to the both of you. "Tony I'm pretty sure you've slept with enough people to know what a hickey is." 

Your eyes widened and you glanced at Peter then back at Tony and Natasha. "Um, I-uh? I-well, please don't tell cap? I don't want to have that talk with him. Thank you, I love you, have fun drinking!" And with that you shoved Peter the other way, running to the elevator behind him. 

"Hey hold on-!"

"No- Peter run!"

-Peter Quill: A kiss on the shoulder. "Breakfast." Another kiss. "G'mora made breakfast." A third kiss. "I do'wanna have t'drag you." You turned over. Smiled. Cupped your boyfriend's cheeks in your hands. Pulled him in for a kiss. He made a satisfied sound. "Look I'd love to go for another round-" he joked, "But after last night, I am absolutely starving."

You laughed, opening your arms wide as a sign for him to pick you up. He hauled you up into the air and groaned under your weight before settling you in his arms comfortably. "I love you Pete." You muttered into the skin of his neck as he settled you down onto one of the couches in the small resting area of the ship. 

"How long has it been since we've had an actual breakfast?" Rocket boomed, happily taking a seat somewhere next to you. "I don't know but-" "Okay here you guys go." Gamora said, shoving a plate of pancakes in your hands. "I'm so happy we made a pit-stop on earth." Peter said. Groot also told you something that consisted of his usually vocabulary and Drax and Mantis just stared at their plates. 

"How did you hurt yourself this time you idiot?" You heard rocket say. Your eyes trailed  over to Peter, joyfully eating his syrupy pancakes. His eyes were wide and he was chewing on a piece of the goods. He finally swallowed, making an odd noise in confusion. "Wha-" "That thing on your neck, stupid." 

You looked over to Peter's neck and heard Gamora cough and make a choking sound. When you saw what Rocket what talking about at last, you almost did the same. Peter glimpsed at you and when he saw the expression on your face, a look of realisation dawned on him. "Oh-um, mosquito bite. I get allergic." 

"A what bite?"

"A (Y/N) bite. He got a (Y/N) bite."

-Sam Wilson: "Morning runs with Sammy and (N/N), morning runs with Sammy and (N/N)!" Bucky chanted, jumping on the spot in the doorway. Sam walked out of the  bathroom, now in his running gear. He shot you a look and grinned, looking back at Bucky and shrugging. "Nooo." You whined from under the bed sheets. "No runs with Sammy and (N/N). (N/N) tired. Bucky and Sammy take Steve." 

Bucky barked out a laugh and a clapping sound was heard. You turned around to see him and immediately frowned when you saw him approaching you. "Sam are you going to do this or am I actually going to have to drag your girlfriend out of your bed." He cocked an eyebrow when Sam shrugged. "Not knowing what she's wearing under these covers?" 

Sam's eyes widened and he frantically shook his head. "No no no, it's okay. Maybe if you wait outside we can join you afterwards." You groaned, throwing your head into the pillows. "No, it's fine. I'm dressed." A small 'huh' escaped Sam's mouth and Bucky smirked. "Wow, not even remembering if what happened last night was true, are we?" Sam punched Bucky in the arm, and sat down next to where you laid down. 

You rubbed your eyes sleepily and sat up, your head instantly falling onto Sam's shoulder. "I'm tired though." A whistle. "Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised. I mean, look at that. I mean, I'll leave you guys alone-who am I kidding, no I won't. Get out of bed, we're running! I don't care if you fuckef last night come on!"