What happens in his trailer stays in his trailer

''So Jeffrey is a directer for an episode of the walking dead, and a new character comes into the show. It's a young actress who just so happens to have a crush on him and his character Negan, so she has a lot of sexual thoughts about him and what she wishes he would do to her. The girl, who's name can be up to you it doesn't really matter to me what her name is, or what she looks like either. But she decides that after a few day's of filming she's gotten to know him a lot more and she decides to try and seduce him inside his trailer''

One week. It took one week of being around him for me to have him in my mind 24/7. Ever since my first day on the set of The Walking Dead as a new character for season 11 that Jeffrey would help direct from time to time, I felt this strong sexual attraction towards him that I couldn't describe. I felt hysterical when I was around him or looked at him. It was everything about him; his looks, his personality, his voice. It was the way he'd sometimes give us orders the way directors do when they get frustrated that made my insides warm. It was the way he played Negan and how good he looked doing so, how big of a sexy, bad boy that character was. I day dreamed about him all the time, thought about him fucking me in every possible position. Everything he wanted to do to me I'd let him.

After thinking about it for a while I decided to head towards his trailer and shoot my shot. We had gotten to know each other a bit during the past week and I knew he enjoyed talking to me. Now I was about to knock on the door of his trailer and let him rail me.

I knocked twice before hearing steps. Jeffrey opened the door, looking at me with beautiful eyes. "Well hello" his deep voice echoed trough my ears.

"Hi" I smiled, big eyes looking up at him.

"Come in" he said before I could do anything. I stepped inside and my eyes glued to the leather jacket and wired bat on a chair; ah, Negan, the things I'd let you do to me. "You alright?" he asked, interrupting my naughty thoughts.

"Yeah. Are you busy?" my eyes looked him up and down, realizing he had probably just showered. His hair was wet and messy, t-shirt had a few wet spots on and his pants were still unbuckled. Hot damn, sir.

"Not at all. Just got out of the shower, was about to go grab something to eat. Wanna join?"

"I'd love to" I smiled at his invitation. "But are you hungry right now? Like dying of hunger?"

He looked confused. "No? Not really, I could go a few more hours without eating. What's going on?"

I then took a step towards him and smashed my lips into his, unable to process what I was doing. Jeffrey grabbed my face and broke the kiss to look at me in shock. There was a moment of silence before we went back to kissing. I couldn't believe that our lips were so hungry for each other, that he seemed to want me as much as I wanted him. I grabbed fistfuls of his t-shirt before moaning into his mouth, needing him as close to me as possible. 

Pushing him backwards he fell on the sofa behind him. I straddled him, one leg on each side of him before continuing tasting his delicious lips. My hips moved back and forth in desperate need for more friction, his cock becoming harder with each move. I was glad I had a skirt on.

"Fuck" he growled as he grabbed my ass forcefully. "What are you doing to me?"

"What do you want me to do?"

"Ride me, baby" he bit his lip in anticipation before I stood up in front of him and took my t-shirt and bra off, my breasts becoming his view. He looked me up and down and licked his lips, looking like a hungry wolf. 

I pulled down his already unbuckled jeans and his underwear, my insides throbbing as soon as I laid my eyes on his cock. Taking a seat again, I pulled my panties to the side and started moving my hips back and forth again to get more of that sweet friction, now raw and without layers of clothing in the way. Never in my life had I expected to be on top of Jeffrey Dean Morgan, about to go on the best ride of my life. 

''Come on, don't tease me'' he almost whined as I continued to rub my wet core against his cock. Jeffrey grabbed his cock and led it to my entrance before feeling my folds with his fingers and moaning as a reaction to my wetness. As he licked his fingers, I took him in balls deep. His cock stretched me out well before my walls adjusted to his size and hugged it nicely. My ass moved up and down in sync with our moans, Jeffrey's hand slapping it hard enough to leave marks. 

It felt so good, I was ecstatic, dizzy, horny, happy. And when the man I was riding started making circles around my clit as he sucked on my nipples I thought I'd lose it. I had to keep myself from climaxing too fast, I wanted the feeling of him in me to last longer. ''Come here'' he said as he turned me around unexpectedly, landing on my knees on the coach, hands on the wall behind it. Jeffrey grabbed my hair with force, making my head jolt backwards. He slapped my ass hard before entering me again and fucking me from behind like I'd never been fucked. 

Letting my hair go, his hands grabbed mine and brought them behind my back, holding them there, making me feel helpless. The only thing I could hear was our moans and the sounds of my ass meeting his hips as he thrust. 

''Oh my god'' I moaned as I couldn't take it anymore. 

''Let it go, darling'' he whispered in my ear as my body shivered with pleasure. My body became jelly  and my heart beat fast as fuck, black in front of my eyes; no one had ever made me orgasm like that. ''Here we go, baby'' he let me know he was about to climax and I got down on my knees on the floor, took him in my mouth and sucked him dry. 

After calming down for a bit on his couch, I got dressed and ready to leave. ''Hey'' Jeffrey grabbed my hand and turned me around, kissing my lips passionately. ''Come back tomorrow''.

I am not too happy with this one, but here you go. 

Please request more, you guys. 

/C.